Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Any you all visit mp3.com.. Tons of good free music/mp3s in every
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
genre...Rock, metal, rap, country- etc.. Just click the green play button to preview the song and/or the orange mp3 button to download the full mp3. These are completely legal mp3's. Not many main stream artists but you will find some quality music and new groups that you never heard of..

Give it a try..
Can you put them on your ipod?
-STATS- Wrote:Can you put them on your ipod?

Yes sir.. Just pull up your Itunes and go to town..
calQlate Wrote:Yes sir.. Just pull up your Itunes and go to town..

Yessir thats what Im talkin about, lol. Thanks for the info Q.
-STATS- Wrote:Yessir thats what Im talkin about, lol. Thanks for the info Q.

Stats, when you find some good groups let me know about them as well. They have over a 1million songs for download. I have been browsing and found several good rock bands.. Refer me to what you find as well.. I loving this free music.. Some of these bands are just as good as the mainstream bands, if not better..

I will share some I have found when I get done with beating Batputt on NCAA football online. Smile
calQlate Wrote:Stats, when you find some good groups let me know about them as well. They have over a 1million songs for download. I have been browsing and found several good rock bands.. Refer me to what you find as well.. I loving this free music.. Some of these bands are just as good as the mainstream bands, if not better..

I will share some I have found when I get done with beating Batputt on NCAA football online. Smile

No doubt Q I will give find some good bands on here and artist as well and pass them right along on here for everyone viewing pleasure. I just registered a few minutes ago and it looks like there is some good talented musicians on there.

And Q dont beat Puff too bad, Smile
-STATS- Wrote:No doubt Q I will give find some good bands on here and artist as well and pass them right along on here for everyone viewing pleasure. I just registered a few minutes ago and it looks like there is some good talented musicians on there.

And Q dont beat Puff too bad, Smile

I layed the smack down on him with my kst wildcats and akron zips Confusedhh:
Will be posting some of my findings after I have the type to search around and find a bunch of artists that I like.

What category are the two of you trying to find your music in? Just curious as to what style you are playing around in.
I didn't sign up...Just went to the site, found a song, hit mp3 and the download started. I am looking right now to see what signed up for an account offers but at far as I can tell, you don't HAVE to.
thetribe Wrote:I didn't sign up...Just went to the site, found a song, hit mp3 and the download started. I am looking right now to see what signed up for an account offers but at far as I can tell, you don't HAVE to.

No you don't have to sign up to download. Just if you want to rate bands and stuff.

I like a little bit of everything. Mainly hard rock and metal.. You find any keeps let me know.I found several already. Cool
calQlate Wrote:No you don't have to sign up to download. Just if you want to rate bands and stuff.

I like a little bit of everything. Mainly hard rock and metal.. You find any keeps let me know.I found several already. Cool

Well crap, I went throught the trouble of signing up and havent dowloaded a song yet, lol.
-STATS- Wrote:Well crap, I went throught the trouble of signing up and havent dowloaded a song yet, lol.
LOL Good luck with the spam that comes along with registering.
DevilsWin Wrote:LOL Good luck with the spam that comes along with registering.

lol, yeah really I hate that!
-STATS- Wrote:Well crap, I went throught the trouble of signing up and havent dowloaded a song yet, lol.

I'm so smart. Big Grin