Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else tried this? Do you like it? QQ and I had it this weekend and we like it plus it has 0 calories and you dont get that bad diet aftertaste. It tastes like regular Dr. Pepper and kind of like Cherry Coke..
I absolutely love this stuff, I found out about it about 2 months ago.. It's awesome..
I enjoyed my first this weekend on my way back to Lex.
Well everytime i see CTd at work he has a 12 pack of these. I didnt think of why he loved them so much until he let me try one. Not bad at all.
My roommates kills them, but I don't really know much about em.
Try them 4leaf. they are awesome
I've sworn away carbonated drink....ok pop.
I try to stop drinking pop but it's SOOO hard.
I haven't drank t since July 2000
I like this stuff alot...Its nice to be able to drink pop with 0 calories...yay!!
Well I haven't had a pop today. Big Grin
Ive had one cherry coke...
I like it, all I dink is diet pop
Never tried it!
Hurley hasn't drank pop in almost 4 years i don't think... I'm a popaholic however.

BallaBaby

I love this stuff.
I'm gonna have to try it, I've seen no bad comments about it so far lol
It is good..really does taste like pop but with no calories...
QQ doesnt drink much pop either but when he tasted this..he said he would start drinking it...
Well i think im gonna have to go try it...But when i first seen it i was like well which one is it Cherry DR pepper or Vanilla lol or Diet Dr Pepper...?
Its all 3 in one...
Yea Im aware but when I first saw it I was like well WHY cant they make up their mind and call it one....lol
I personally think that there both nasty.
fianlly drank it and i loved it