Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sexist Schumer Disparages Flight Attendant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sen. Chuck Schumer called a flight attendant an obscenity on a US Airways flight last Sunday after a dispute regarding cell phone use prior to take-off. He called her a word that describes a female dog, he thought under his breath because he's such a tough and stand-up guy, but it was in earshot of a GOP aide on the same flight who reported the incident to Politico. At least a Schumer spokesman came clean, saying, “The senator made an off-the-cuff comment under his breath that he shouldn’t have made, and he regrets it.”
I guess we have to go by the left's play book and say good ol' Chuck is a misogynist...
[quote=RTS]Sen. Chuck Schumer called a flight attendant an obscenity on a US Airways flight last Sunday after a dispute regarding cell phone use prior to take-off. He called her a word that describes a female dog, he thought under his breath because he's such a tough and stand-up guy, but it was in earshot of a GOP aide on the same flight who reported the incident to Politico. At least a Schumer spokesman came clean, saying, “The senator made an off-the-cuff comment under his breath that he shouldn’t have made, and he regrets it.”
I guess we have to go by the left's play book and say good ol' Chuck is a misogynist...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, or a fraud whose hypocrisies have been exposed so many times people have become completely desensitized.
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah, or a fraud whose hypocrisies have been exposed so many times people have become completely desensitized.
Good point!
I guess to be fair:

[Image: DUqtI9lXUAAQfTX.jpg]
^Confusednicker:

When I was 34 years old, an employer called me a stupid bitch in front of 3 clientele.

I got real close to his face and told him I was NOT stupid. Then I got to prove the bitchy part.

That was wrong for me to do and very childish. I wouldn't do that today but it's nice to think about doing it then!
Granny Bear Wrote:^Confusednicker:

When I was 34 years old, an employer called me a stupid bitch in front of 3 clientele.

I got real close to his face and told him I was NOT stupid. Then I got to prove the bitchy part.

That was wrong for me to do and very childish. I wouldn't do that today but it's nice to think about doing it then!

Hopefully that means you bitch slapped him.:ChairHit:
Seriously, I have been in business for a long time and in stressful situations and I haven't ever seen a man talk to a woman like that. I know it happens but glad I haven't seen it. The 3 clientele you speak of had to be appalled and realized it reflected much more on him than you.:flame:
They were and it did.
^^ All this having been said, can you imagine the world going off it's axis had it been President Trump who'd called any woman a.. whatever?

George-Soros-funded women activists would be out marching in the streets all across the land. Oh the agony of it all. Talk show hosts would be suffocating under a load of self righteous indignation. Nancy would be spewing and Schumer would be boo-hooing with a broken and heavy, hypocritical heart. But no, the news loop has been strangely silent on the matter because of course, we're talking about a Dimmocrat here.

So what's left for media mental midgets to feast upon this morning? Dour predictions from the fingernail chewing left about what secrets Trump and Putin might share in their summit today. Call me naïve, I will take what Trump says to Putin on faith anytime, over the things I actually heard Obama say.
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ All this having been said, can you imagine the world going off it's axis had it been President Trump who'd called any woman a.. whatever?

George-Soros-funded women activists would be out marching in the streets all across the land. Oh the agony of it all. Talk show hosts would be suffocating under a load of self righteous indignation. Nancy would be spewing and Schumer would be boo-hooing with a broken and heavy, hypocritical heart. But no, the news loop has been strangely silent on the matter because of course, we're talking about a Dimmocrat here.

So what's left for media mental midgets to feast upon this morning? Dour predictions from the fingernail chewing left about what secrets Trump and Putin might share in their summit today. Call me naïve, I will take what Trump says to Putin on faith anytime, over the things I actually heard Obama say.

Naive, hell. That's cult-ish. What is going on? Sheesh
Nope. "Cultish" are people who cannot think for themselves because they have been drugged with entitlement all their lives.
Right or wrong, that is NOT descriptive of Trump supporters.
Granny Bear Wrote:Nope. "Cultish" are people who cannot think for themselves because they have been drugged with entitlement all their lives.
Right or wrong, that is NOT descriptive of Trump supporters.

I could quip back. But he says he believed what someone tells him they said before what he actually hears someone else say. Not sure what entitlement has to do with that.
4_real Wrote:I could quip back. But he says he believed what someone tells him they said before what he actually hears someone else say. Not sure what entitlement has to do with that.

You could quip? By all means lay it on us.

I said after being force fed Obama-grade monkey puke for 8 years, the truth is pretty darn liberating. I said I heard Obama make concessions to Russian President Medvedev. Then I heard Medvedev say he would make sure that Putin knew Obama would be happy to grovel at his feet more gratuitously AFTER the 2012 election.

Now, if you can swallow that one without a wince, you can rest assured that I am comfortable with whatever criticisms you may have of my own thoughts on the matter of yesterday's summit.
Its ok dude. The people in nazi germany didnt see it coming either. Whats it like to be as stupid as you are?
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Its ok dude. The people in nazi germany didnt see it coming either. Whats it like to be as stupid as you are?

I would answer that but it would be over your head.
You cant answer it because it has to be unexplainable how stupid you are. Keep worshiping comrade trump!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:You cant answer it because it has to be unexplainable how stupid you are. Keep worshiping comrade trump!

No it's just that I don't argue with turnips. I must say though, it is a pleasure to watch all the Dimms convulsing in agony over Trump's victory and obsessing about it 24/7. Even better is knowing 2020 will see him elected again, followed by 8 years of Mike Pence at the helm. And let us not forget that President Trump may very well have placed 3 Justices on the Supreme Court before his time is over. Life is sweet.

:Clap:
turnips?

:thumpsup:
Im not a demm! I'm just your everday run of the mill american who doesnt want a racisct narcasistic russian scumbag for president. I think any right minded person would want that. And....then there are people like you.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Im not a demm! I'm just your everday run of the mill american who doesnt want a racisct narcasistic russian scumbag for president. I think any right minded person would want that. And....then there are people like you.

The term I used was DIMMS, as in dimly lit. You can say you're no Dim if you want, you are nonetheless, certainly willing to be led around by their lies.

Trump is no racist, nor is he in any way tied to Russia. Your statement is false and taken directly from Dim's talking points. Here's to 6 more years of 4% growth.
Not going to happen jr.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Not going to happen jr.

It already happened and IS happening Ram-a-ling.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Im not a demm! I'm just your everday run of the mill american who doesnt want a racisct narcasistic russian scumbag for president. I think any right minded person would want that. And....then there are people like you.

Prefer a racist narcissist Nygerian as President?

lol