Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 7 Pikeville 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Lady Hornets continue to improve. Congrats girls!!!!!
WOW!! Congrates ladies didn't see this one coming!!
Congrat Phelps
Big win for a team that continues to improve. Congrat's to a team that is starting to gain a little bit of confidence !!

Pitching and defense has improved over last season and Blankenship getting a little of recognition on her play among the elders....
Um..Wow! Way to go Phelps!
Great job hornets!!
Congrats Phelps
congrats to phelps! it goes to show never underestimate a team! but way to go and good luck in your future games!
Comes to show you what the Lady Warriors could do to Pikeville. Considering they beat Phelps 17-1 in 4 innings.
HotShot5 Wrote:Comes to show you what the Lady Warriors could do to Pikeville. Considering they beat Phelps 17-1 in 4 innings.

Could do and would do are different. If Phelps had played as solidly against East Ridge, it wouldn't have been 16-1. (By the way, when the run crossed the plate to make it a 15 run lead, the game is over at that point.) This thread is about the Pikeville and Phelps game, I don't think East Ridge was mentioned in the thread title. BTW, ER is good, but they didn't beat Pikeville, simple as that.
Way to go girls!!!
Good jod Lady Hornets
holy tomato.... thats incredible. that didn't seem possible to me.
kentuckyfan1962 Wrote:Could do and would do are different. If Phelps had played as solidly against East Ridge, it wouldn't have been 16-1. (By the way, when the run crossed the plate to make it a 15 run lead, the game is over at that point.) This thread is about the Pikeville and Phelps game, I don't think East Ridge was mentioned in the thread title. BTW, ER is good, but they didn't beat Pikeville, simple as that.

i agree, east ridge is good, but not that good.
kentuckyfan1962 Wrote:Could do and would do are different. If Phelps had played as solidly against East Ridge, it wouldn't have been 16-1. (By the way, when the run crossed the plate to make it a 15 run lead, the game is over at that point.) This thread is about the Pikeville and Phelps game, I don't think East Ridge was mentioned in the thread title. BTW, ER is good, but they didn't beat Pikeville, simple as that.

Yea true about nothing being meantion about E.R. but since i noticed that i just thought i would meantion it. Guess when May 8th rolls around we'll all have something else to say about that. And yes E.R. has potential to be one of the top contienders in the 15th Region. I've watched them play alot and there finally starting to pull together! End of discussion.
congrays phelps i guess. pikeville isnt too solid this season.