Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Sign of Affection Are You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's mine

kiss on the lips - you're sweet and simple but quite daring. you move for the kill confidently knowing the other person wants the same thing.

Click on the link below to find your sign of affection:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/theandrea/...e%20You%3F
Wow, I used to do these quizilla things like 2 years ago, me and my friends were addicted, I believe we even made a few.
hand holding - you like to be in constant physical contact with your special someone but you don't want to take things too quickly.
yeah Ive done these for a while too.. There arent many good ones anymore. I put the quizzes on here in hopes for some good conversation..or something..lol...
testing something.. disregard this.. sorry BGG
hand holding - you like to be in constant physical contact with your special someone but you don't want to take things too quickly.

lol. I guess it works lol
CTD.....:roll:

I think that explans yours....lol
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be close to your special someone and feel warm, comfortable, and needed

BGG....you've done it again....this is right....how do they know all of this????
Beef Wrote:cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be close to your special someone and feel warm, comfortable, and needed

BGG....you've done it again....this is right....how do they know all of this????

Mine is mostly me too . Psychological tests are quite accurate obviously but they also depend on the mood you are currently in. Try taking one of these quizzes after having a bad day or breaking up with someone or something like that. I would say your answers would possibly change...not specifically for this test but for most tests in general...
Maybe after getting together with someone?.....lol

I gotta find that perfect person....yet my life is still young so I have a lot of time to find Big GrinBig Grin
Beef Wrote:Maybe after getting together with someone?.....lol

I gotta find that perfect person....yet my life is still young so I have a lot of time to find Big GrinBig Grin

You definitely have a lot of time ahead of you..you are still very young...
What's your rush Beef?
No rush.....just sayin I gotta find the perfect person and not settle for anyone....I got lots of time!
I see.. Well good luck with that lol..
cuddle and a kiss on the forehead - you like to be close to your special someone and feel warm, comfortable, and needed...These things are really neat and mostly true I guess
Here's Mine..........

Mines probably the best kind, Im just not going to take it right now.

Well this is kinda true. But, i sometimes get annoyed if i am in constant contact with a girl.