Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Farewell to Magoffin's Gritty Three
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to Ashley Jade Howard on her All-state honors. A.J. part of that "Gritty Three" that have lead their school and community to all over the commonwealth over the past four years. Four district titles, and over 70 games in the win column if I'm not mistaken, tough to match what these three have meant to their school and community.

Who can forget that opening night crowd of maroon in Johnson Central when after a big win season lost in the opening round to Haley Ratliff and Pike Central.

Ashley Jade, Brittany, and Michaela would get their revenge against Ratliff and Pike Central in winning the school's first regional championship and first ever to take place at the Expo Center after a successful junior season.

After a senior season of taking on many of the commonwealth's toughest on the road !!!
These three still gave solid performances down in the state.

Another district title, and after a long road a more hungrier opponent ended what was a great career for all three. Looking back, I will remember this group with those braids of A.J.'s, the gritty face of Manns, and the silent and solid play of M. Howard.

So, Best of luck in the future and Thanks for a great four years

Seeing this group advance
Congrats to them... Have any of them allready sighed to play at the next level?
Manns and Ashley J. Howard are going to Berea to play Basketball, and I think the other one, Michela is playing Softball somewhere I read I believe.
i really enjoyed watching you girls play good luck in the future!!!
good luck in the future! you all are great ball players