Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2018-2019 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts on teams and players for the 2018-2019 15th region?

Teams
1. Shelby Valley
2. Belfry
3. Johnson Central
4. Pike Central
5. Pikeville
I like the 5 teams you mention just not in that order! Im hearing a lot more transfers are coming in the 15th!!
Sports72 Wrote:I like the 5 teams you mention just not in that order! Im hearing a lot more transfers are coming in the 15th!!

What are rumors of transfers.
Belfry will compete and I believe is top 3 in region this year esp. if all the girls come out. First time in a while they will have a true bench that's just as competitive as the starting five. Belfry and Valley will be a good match up this year.

Teams
1. Shelby Valley
2. Belfry
3. Pikeville
4. Johnson Central
5. Pike Central
Pike Central will be lucky to make it out of district this year.
There’s no way PIkeville is not the favorite this year...They didn’t lose any players that played significant minutes

1.) Pikeville
2.) Johnson Central (til somone proves different)
3.) Shelby Valley
4.) Pike Central
5.) Belfry
Didn’t Valley lose a ton from last season?
I truly think Pike Central is better than Valley this year, but the girls have to come out and prove it on the floor. I also think they are better than JC... Pikeville will be Pike Centrals toughest matchup.
Shelby Valley unfortunately just got dealt a major blow.

Cassidy Rowe out with a Torn ACL. Praying for her recovery.
With the transfer going back to Belfry I just don't see this. I think its looking more and more like a JC and Pikeville show down or possibly Belfry sneaking in.
As they say... that’s why they play the game.
Yep, guess time will tell.
1. Johnson central
2. Shelby valley
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Paintsville
6. Betsy layne
7. Lawrence county
8. East ridge
9. Prestonsburg
10. Floyd county central
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:1. Johnson central
2. Shelby valley
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Paintsville
6. Betsy layne
7. Lawrence county
8. East ridge
9. Prestonsburg
10. Floyd county central

Hahahaha...you be trolling!!!
Any more off season transfers taking place before the School year begins? Heard some interesting chatter lately in the Big Sandy Region
Sports72 Wrote:Any more off season transfers taking place before the School year begins? Heard some interesting chatter lately in the Big Sandy Region

I’d love to hear what that chatter is, I haven’t heard anything interesting in a while as it pertains to the 15th region
Its funny to me how people post they "heard this" and "heard that" yet usually after that, they never share what it was they heard in the first place.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:1. Johnson central
2. Shelby valley
3. Pikeville
4. Belfry
5. Paintsville
6. Betsy layne
7. Lawrence county
8. East ridge
9. Prestonsburg
10. Floyd county central

There is no way this is right. Sheldon Clark did not lose anybody from last years team except foreign exchange student. They will be much better than most people think. I would rank them 5th using this ranking. Also, don't sleep on Prestonsburg, they will be much improved with the 2 transfers they got this season. i would rank them 6th using this ranking. No way Betsy Layne or East Ridge should be in top ten. Lost too much to graduation.
Johnson Central until someone beat them
Pikeville
Belfry
Sheldon Clark
Shelby Valley only because Rowe wont be playing if she plays they would be top three
Paintsville
Prestonburg
Floyd Central
Besty Layne
Pike central
coach28 Wrote:Johnson Central until someone beat them
Pikeville
Belfry
Sheldon Clark
Shelby Valley only because Rowe wont be playing if she plays they would be top three
Paintsville
Prestonburg
Floyd Central
Besty Layne
Pike central

I think it's laughable that PC drops that far down and has everyone back but the Stanley girl... How does BL, P-Burg, Floyd Central, Belfry, and Sheldon Clark ranked ahead? Close game with Paintsville last year in which they won... just unsure of anybody's logic behind this
1. Johnson Central
2. Pikeville
3. Sheldon Clark
4. Pike Central
5. Shelby Valley
5. Floyd Central
6. Belfry
7. Prestonsburg
8. Paintsville
9. Everyone else. .

Johnson Central will be tough, Pikeville will be tough, Sheldon Clark lost no one but foreign exchange student from a young and talented team last year, Pike Central is a good ball club with Mullins leading the way, Shelby Valley with or without Rowe will be a prepared team as always, Floyd Central is young and talented especially when Moore takes over, Belfry is very physical and scrappy team, Prestonsburg is a new type of Pburg team, much improved, Never count out Paintsville.. :dontthink
PC lost a player that easily gets a double-double every night. That alone hurts a team. Then you add her with the Maynard girl from Belfry and that combination can/could be a nightmare for a lot of teams.
EastKyPride Wrote:PC lost a player that easily gets a double-double every night. That alone hurts a team. Then you add her with the Maynard girl from Belfry and that combination can/could be a nightmare for a lot of teams.

That still isn't enough to drop PC down that low. She averaged a double double mostly because she had fast break points, too small to score a lot in the post, missed a bunch of her own put backs (which padded her rebounds a little), but she does play hard and can shoot from the outside. which will make Belfry better than they were last year but that don't put them ahead of PC. I am telling you right now that PC should definitely be top 5, no doubt.
No reason get upset ole buddy! Don’t be mad bc she left PC and came back to her home school! Watched her a lot and watched her score a lot from the post she is very strong and physical down low! Take her over anyone PC has just my opinion.
Pike County Central is still going to be a very solid team in the 15th Region.

We wish Kylea well back @ Belfry for her senior campaign.
I'd probably throw Pike Central somewhere in the 4-6 range. Impressive record last year, but it was hard to get a real idea of how good they were because of the weak schedule.
If Jerrica Thacker isn’t ranked then the list is void. She is getting looks from D1 schools. But what do I know I just talk to them daily !
1. Shelby valley
2. Johnson central
3. Pikeville
4. Pike central
5. Belfry
6. Paintsville
7. East ridge
8. Floyd central
9. Lawrence county
10. Sheldon Clark
11. Betsy layne
12.magoffin county
13.prestonsburg
14. Phelps
15. Jenkins
16. Piarist
Johnson Central and Pikeville for sure. Floyd Central is also going to be right up there with the new addition of Lauren Preston , along with returners Moore and Maggard.
Not trolling my friend that's how it shapes up
Sheldon Clark wasn't very good at all last year and won't be this year
Pages: 1 2