Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie coutny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know Leslie County's schedule?
Leslie will win their Dist. Hope they can compete with teams out of other Dist.
They have a heck of a linebacker in Preston Spurlock
Anyone know why Whitaker quit football ? I think Leslie will be very good and win their Dist.
jgrlzz Wrote:Does anyone know Leslie County's schedule?

Not me. I am not sure
2018 Leslie County Football Schedule
Aug. 17 -- at Pineville
Aug. 24 -- at Whitley County
Aug. 31-- at Williamsburg
Sept. 7 -- SOUTH LAUREL
Sept. 21 -- BREATHITT COUNTY
Sept. 28 -- EAST RIDGE
Sept. 29 -- PRESTONSBURG
Oct. 5 -- at Betsy Layne
Oct. 12 -- SHELBY VALLEY
Oct. 19 -- at Hazard
Oct. 26 -- OPEN
I heard Whitaker was moving and having to transfer, no clue where, or even it it's true. He's a mighty fine athlete and this would be a big loss for the Eagles in every sport he played.
How do you all look this year. Can you all beat Williamsburg, Whitley or south. I remember when I was in school you guys had an amazing team but it didn’t hurt to have Tim Couch as a qb.
Lamont Sanford Wrote:I heard Whitaker was moving and having to transfer, no clue where, or even it it's true. He's a mighty fine athlete and this would be a big loss for the Eagles in every sport he played.

I can not confirm if Whitaker has transferred or not. If so you are correct he will hurt Basketball and Football a lot. Anyone know if his moving is for real or not ?
Yes. He's gone to Knott Co. Wasn't playing football anyway...
I Rule The World Wrote:Yes. He's gone to Knott Co. Wasn't playing football anyway...

Why did he leave Leslie Co. ? Whitakers have played there for a long time.
Expect big seasons from Preston Spurlock, Luke Lewis and Tayton Smith.