Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Engineers return all but 1 from last year's team that won a 3rd straight district title.

They should be much improved next season
Estill has already scheduled home and homes with both Madison Southern and Montgomery County. Has a road game @ Bath County plus the 6 district games.

Estill will also be hosting another triangle.
Tues. March 19 model
Wed. March 20 Montgomery
Fri. March 29 @ Hazard
Sat. March 30 Knott Co
Mon. April 1 Jackson Co
Tues. April 2 Lee Co
Mon. April 8 Madison Southern
Tues. April 9 Owsley Co
Fri. April 12 Jackson Co
[COLOR="blue"]Mon. April 15 Menifee
[/COLOR]Tues. April 16 Powell
Fri. April 19 @ Bourbon
Sat. April 20 Letcher Central
Wed. April 24 Montgomery
Thurs. April 25 @ Lee Co
Fri. April 26 Western Hills
Sat. April 27 Letcher Central
Mon. April 29 Madison Southern
Tues. April 30 Owsley Co
Tues. May 7 Powell Co
Wed. May 8 @ Menifee
Fri. May 10 Model
Sat. May 11 Hazard (home) (Triangle ?)
Tues. May 14 @ Bath Co

Confirmed home games

The other home games, I'm unsure about.

Perry Central is also on the schedule for home and home but I'm waiting to get the dates for those games.

This is the schedule I have as of now. I do know that Estill has asked all 3, Bryan Station, Fredreick Douglass and Russell about doing a triangle on May 11 with Estill and Hazard.
Strikeout King Wrote:Tues. March 19 model
Wed. March 20 Montgomery
Fri. March 29 @ Hazard
Sat. March 30 @ Knott Co
Mon. April 1 Jackson Co
Tues. April 2 Lee Co
Mon. April 8 Madison Southern
Tues. April 9 Owsley Co
Fri. April 12 Jackson Co
[COLOR="blue"]Mon. April 15 Menifee
[/COLOR]Tues. April 16 Powell
Fri. April 19 @ Bourbon
Sat. April 20 Letcher Central
Wed. April 24 Montgomery
Thurs. April 25 @ Lee Co
Fri. April 26 Western Hills
Sat. April 27 Letcher Central
Mon. April 29 Madison Southern
Tues. April 30 Owsley Co
Tues. May 7 Powell Co
Wed. May 8 @ Menifee
Fri. May 10 Model
Sat. May 11 Hazard (home) (Triangle ?)
Tues. May 14 @ Bath Co

Confirmed home games

The other home games, I'm unsure about.

Perry Central is also on the schedule for home and home but I'm waiting to get the dates for those games.

This is the schedule I have as of now. I do know that Estill has asked all 3, Bryan Station, Fredreick Douglass and Russell about doing a triangle on May 11 with Estill and Hazard.

I am not being a smart alec at all when I say this. I’m asking out of curiosity. Is this schedule considered a “Hard schedule?” for teams in the 14th region?
baseball1974 Wrote:I am not being a smart alec at all when I say this. I’m asking out of curiosity. Is this schedule considered a “Hard schedule?” for teams in the 14th region?

About the same as it was last year except bourbon only once, Model twice. I've not talked with Coach Crowe lately so I don't know if he's added anymore to the schedule or not but Estill should be very much improved

last time I had talked to him, he was saying that he was trying to get 1 of the 3 teams (Bryan Station, Frederick Douglass and Russell) to come and play a triangle with them and Hazard on May 11th.
Strikeout King Wrote:About the same as it was last year except bourbon only once, Model twice. I've not talked with Coach Crowe lately so I don't know if he's added anymore to the schedule or not but Estill should be very much improved

last time I had talked to him, he was saying that he was trying to get 1 of the 3 teams (Bryan Station, Frederick Douglass and Russell) to come and play a triangle with them and Hazard on May 11th.

Frederick Douglas is probably the best option out of those three. They have a lot of really good young talent.
I have heard something about a freshman from Estill that is suppose to be very good, is that true?
baseball1974 Wrote:Frederick Douglas is probably the best option out of those three. They have a lot of really good young talent.
I have heard something about a freshman from Estill that is suppose to be very good, is that true?

Yes. Rocky Hix. Will be one of the best pitchers/players in the 14th region his whole career.

Estill only lost 1 player from last year's team.
Knott Central is a home game for Estill on March 30th at 2 PM.

Any other scheduling news? awfully quite.
Did Estill lose one of their studs yesterday?
seen him play several times last year not really a stud by any means but yes they did lose one.
He will make Breathitt County a lot better from what I hear. Jaylin Turner and Andrew Combs from JC will help BC to.
Who did Estill lose?
Mountainman16 Wrote:Who did Estill lose?

Word is O'Hair apparently transferred back to Breathitt....but....I was talking to one of the employees of the school system, actually two employees and they said they had heard from several people that O'Hair and Brewer was seen in the school just a few days ago....