Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Esther Fleming - WYMT Player of the Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to a very deserving young lady who returned Shelby Valley girls basketball to its once proud place among the 15th region elite. I know the many people associated with the Lady Wildcat program are proud of her. Congrats #14...we will miss you.:rockon:
Congrats!
Yes, congrats you are great for this award! i know you will continue to do great things! we will miss you in the shelby valley area!
Congratulations to her. A very talented girl who has worked for many years in the program to get where she is today.
congrats.
Congrats
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations
good job esther..im proud of you!
Congratulations Esther!!!! LadyKats will miss you!!!
oh that's my girl....way to go.
Will she be playing ball in college anywhere? Good luck in whatever you do.
no she is not playing anywhere. going to be in the nursing program at pikeville college.. Congrats esther you deserve the award. its a shame that more people havent congratulated her. if it had been someone from paintsville or magoffin there would be 10 pages on here congratulating there girl
Congratulations and the best of luck with whatever you do in life!!!!
WOW!!! That is great. Congrats to Ester for a great career at Valley. BTW where is she heading to play college ball?
I've read on here she's going to Pikeville College but will concentrate on academics only.
clipperw Wrote:I've read on here she's going to Pikeville College but will concentrate on academics only.

WOW.. Well I guess career comes first:Thumbs:
Thanks
i loved watching her play.