Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Josh Hamilton Completes Comeback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Josh Hamilton Just Got His First Career Hit And It Was A Homerun. Great Story, This Kid Has Overcame A Lot To Be Where He Is Today
yeah i like this kid too...Ive told everybody that this kid will be the steal of the year by the RedLegs...
I hope this kid becomes a great player.
The shot he hit to RF was a rocket last night! He's the most patient hitter on the team and his been in the big leagues just over a week. He'll be starting soon instead of Freel.
jammin' jamey Wrote:The shot he hit to RF was a rocket last night! He's the most patient hitter on the team and his been in the big leagues just over a week. He'll be starting soon instead of Freel.

I agree, very good player and has overcome alot in his life to get back in baseball, and i agree with TidesHoss32 he is deff the steal of the year
matter fact he jus hit another HR to make it back-to back starts with a HR.
He is a stud and can't help but root for him. If anyone gets a chance, go to ..http://www.youtube.com and type in Josh Hamilton and check this throw out that he makes in Spring Training. At the time of the throw, they were talking about how when first drafted that he scouts who seen Mantle play, said Hamilton was better at his age than Mantle was at his all around game. But check the throw out..I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED!
Here is the throw.
Here is what Peter Gammons had to say about Josh Hamilton.
Anyone taking bets on who will be replaced in the lineup to make room for Josh H. everyday? I'm saying he'll take the place of Freel sooner than later. Of course, leave it to Griffey to stub his toe and be placed on the 15-day DL soon as well, which should help clear things up!