Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ac Vs Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any Word On How This One Turned Out?
I would also like to know how the game turned out. I know Ac played without their Starting 2nd Baseman Chad Nelson tonight.
Why didnt Chad play?
Tubby Hater Wrote:Why didnt Chad play?
He was in a collision yesterday against prestonsburg and badly bruised his ribs. Hopefull he will be ready to be back in action Friday Against Letcher Central in the Tiger Classic
So do you know who all is in that tourney, Brian Milum was telling yesterday that Butler is in it.
Yea Butler is in it Ac plays them Saturday at 10 AM
Belfry-12 Ac-2 (6 innings)Final.
So what kids are in AC's pitching rotation?
Belfry-12 AC -2
Belfry shut them down AC scored one run in the first, Shane Williamson pitched for Belfry and threw a four hitter for the win (3-0). He pitched 5 and 1/3 Robert T Runyon came in and pitched to finish the 6th only allowing the runner that Williamson left on base to score. Belfry played very good defense with Adam Bowen making a very good catch on a shot to centerfield, and also a drive to left field that broke the game open. Belfy loaded with alot of 11th grade talent.
I thought Robert T Runyon pitched excellent and is showing his real potential this year:rockon:
Neither team pitched their aces but if Belfry can hold them to 2 runs then they would have ahad a shot with Little pitching which is good. Williamson the starter for Belfry is a good pitcher, this is his first year pitching and he is doing well.
Who pitched for AC? I hate to hear that about Chad. He's a good kid. Hope he makes a speedy recovery. I hear he's having a good year at the plate.
AC pitched Freshmen Chris Stumbo.
Congrats Belfry
I was talking with Belfry's coach, Michael Hagy, and he said that Robert T Runyon would be getting the start in the Johnson Central game at Lawrence County in the Lawrence County Tournament. He's doing pretty good right now.
Robert T Runton has as much potential as anyone on Belfry's team and he just a sophmore. Like I have said if the defense sures up Belfry will be a team to contend with. They have three to four very strong pitchers. If Tyler Dotson finds his groove and Shane Williamson and Robert LRunyon keeps up what they are doing along with Robert T , Ryan Preston and Curtis Hunt should pick up some very valuable innings also . We should be in good shape at the end of the season when it Counts
Congrats Belfry
Tubby Hater Wrote:So what kids are in AC's pitching rotation?

Scott Little - Junior
Alex Hammonds-Junior
Josh Prater- Sophomore
Logan Crowder- Freshmen
Chris Stumbo-Freshmen
Hunter Crowder-Freshmen
John Bryant-Senior-until this season -I don't recall Bryant pitching any Varsity.

These players have pitched Varsity innings this year.

Chad Nelson and Justin Jackson (both Freshmen)
have pitched JV this season.;