Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Isn't it the Epitome of Hypocrisy....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the democrats who are hollering the most about separated families are the exact same ones who are hollering the loudest about abortion rights..

Go figger that one!!
^^ For sure. Worse is the fact that they know full well the separations are the direct result of their own policies anyway. But the pack of liars think this will finally get people riled up at the President.
Bob Seger Wrote:When the democrats who are hollering the most about separated families are the exact same ones who are hollering the loudest about abortion rights..

Go figger that one!!

^^Excellent point. I didn't mean to walk on you but I posted something very similar to that in the other thread. Saw it on facebook
TheRealThing Wrote:^^Excellent point. I didn't mean to walk on you but I posted something very similar to that in the other thread. Saw it on facebook

No problem TRT, I just thought coming home from work at what a bunch of hypocrites these liberals are.....It doesn't bother them one bit in the least to murder children...