Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 13 Sheldon Clark 0 ( 5 In )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Josh Watkins gets a solo homer for his season first, also Kyle Sublett gets a grad slam.
That makes two grand slams for the Tigers in 2 games.
Congrats Paintsville.
Way to swing the bats Tigers! Congrats!
Nice Job Tigers. I'd like to also add that Austin Lyons did a marvelous job on the mound tonight for the Tigers! 4 innings, one hit, no runs, walked 2 maybe 3.. struck out several! Nice Work Austin. Congrats to watkins with his hit & Big Time congrats to Subbie!!!
WOW that sucks for my team....I didn't think we would win, but I also didn't think we would lose THAT BAD. Congrats Tigers, hopefully we will be more competition next time.
Great job by Austin, he's just a Freshman.
Subby!!...nice.
Upon further inspection... it was a no hitter until an error or some such... anyway... that "ain't too shabby"!!!!
I thought SC would lose but not this bad.
Congrats Tigers
Congrats Paintsville
SC is young... they'll improve.
Wow, congrats to Paintsville. I bet Hall had some good one liners in this one.lol "Oh Boy".... "Thats what they do to u in little league"..."Thats what happens when u have to throw a 3-0 meatball"....R u kidding me?....Who did SC pitch?
Paintsville definitly got some bats!
2 homers turned the game against LCC this season also.
Always a tough ball club.
Who pitched for the cards, and does anyone know who was in there lineup. Anyway keep your heads up, and good luck.
sport Wrote:Who pitched for the cards, and does anyone know who was in there lineup. Anyway keep your heads up, and good luck.
Chris Ward started and pitched about 3-4 innings, then Horn finished up.
Their lineup seemed to be the usual one.
GRIZZ Wrote:Great job by Austin, he's just a Freshman.

yes it was

alot of talent on this Tiger ballclub, both with the bats and on the mound.

Congrats!!!