Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rudy, Rudy, Rudy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Giuliani: My Call to End Mueller Probe Was Just for Show

Of course it was. Both sides practice the art of politics. Period.
Obama: Kim Jong Un is the most dangerous and difficult problem to face America today.

Trump: Hold my beer.

Zero Credibility......ZERO
Granny Bear Wrote:Obama: Kim Jong Un is the most dangerous and difficult problem to face America today.

Trump: Hold my beer.

Zero Credibility......ZERO

Speaking of credibility, did you finish up reading the totality of Urban dictionary for “selective outrage”? Or, were you distracted reading The Manual for clarification?

The Echo Chamber practices the art of politics just like everybody else. You guys self-righteous blather is just funny.
Rudy Guliani, in true lawyer fashion, is in “just win baby mode.” We all know it. Mueller is gathering information, assembling facts, reviewing documents, conducting interviews. We’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Rudy Guliani, in true lawyer fashion, is in “just win baby mode.” We all know it. Mueller is gathering information, assembling facts, reviewing documents, conducting interviews. We’ll see.

And Horowitz collected all kinds of condemning information on the FBI and it's democratic players, yet you make no comment and seemed very unconcerned about any of that..Which BTW, is far worse than any alleged collusion by an Russian player......That's what's funny.

I'll join Granny.

Zero credibility...ZERO
Bob Seger Wrote:And Horowitz collected all kinds of condemning information on the FBI and it's democratic players, yet you make no comment and seemed very unconcerned about any of that..Which BTW, is far worse than any alleged collusion by an Russian player......That's what's funny.

I'll join Granny.

Zero credibility...ZERO

Granny, over and over again I say both sides practice the art of politics: distortions, half truths, propoganda, pandering to voting blocs. Liberals do it. Conservatives do it. Libertarians do it. This is not equating ideas or philosophies, just tactics, the arr of politics.

Bottom line: I think the Clintons thought/think they don’t have to play by the rules. I liked Bill Clinton the politician (he was good at it) but never was crazy about the totality of his politics. I think less of Hillary in many ways than Bill. As for credibility, in the Echo Chamber why would I expect to be viewed as credible? Why would I care? But, ah, the Manual, the Manual.
No no!!! Your initial post was written like it was said by Guliani. Your talent is distortion and dodging. THAT’S why your credibility is shot. Did this to yourself!!

Zero credibility......ZERO
Bob Seger Wrote:And Horowitz collected all kinds of condemning information on the FBI and it's democratic players, yet you make no comment and seemed very unconcerned about any of that..Which BTW, is far worse than any alleged collusion by an Russian player......That's what's funny.

I'll join Granny.

Zero credibility...ZERO

And as figured, you have no comment.
Granny Bear Wrote:No no!!! Your initial post was written like it was said by Guliani. Your talent is distortion and dodging. THAT’S why your credibility is shot. Did this to yourself!!

Zero credibility......ZERO

Guliani said it. Take a long look. “Psyche,” in effect, he said. You’re reaching, Granny. But keep trying. It’s fun.
Bob Seger Wrote:And as figured, you have no comment.

My comment is this: politics as usual. Both sides. All the time. Echo chamber? No different... just self-righteous.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:My comment is this: politics as usual. Both sides. All the time. Echo chamber? No different... just self-righteous.

No, it's not politics as usual...It's criminal activity...So, alleged Russian collusion is just mere "politics" as usual? You sure wasn't hyping it up like that...What the FBI did is 1,000 times worse than anything the Russians could have done...And besides we are accusing them of only doing the exact same thing that we do to them.. So, get off it, Geraldo, once again you make an utter fool out of yourself.

OWN IT!!