Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 5- East Ridge 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final score
Smile Fun game to watch, but SV looked a little out of control on the defensive side of the ball at times and undisciplined at the plate in the early going. The Roberts girl #28 made a nice catch in the first inning to rob Jamie Baldridge of an extra base hit, and she seemed to spark the offense with her lead off triple in the 5th. Lynn Tackett, Kayla Cantrell, Lierin Case, and Courtney Sparks all hit the ball hard...unfortunately, they hit it hard at ER's defenders, and ER's defenders made the routine play. If you want to get an early look at some of the teams in the 15th, travel to Pikeville for the Lyndel Potter Memorial Tournament...Pikeville, ER, SV, Johnson Central, Magoffin, and others are participating in the tourny.
ER lady warriors put up a good fight...All I know is that the girls will have another chance on saturday so well see what happens! The girls made a few errors that helped out valley but the girls did have some very good hits such as the hit to center field that was well deserved in the first inning!! Good Luck Lady Warriors!!!
The Lady Warriors did a good job last night against Shelby Valley but could not pull off the win. East Ridge will be playing them in the Lyndell Potter Tournament and will have another chance at beating them, but over all both teams did well! Good Luck to the lady warriors and hope you have a great year!
Congrats Valley.
The most important stat from the game DISTRICT RECORDS SV1-0 ER0-1!!! I believe these 2 teams play sat. @Pikeville in a game that has no district seeding involved!! Should be another good game.
Congrats Valley
rainout Wrote:The most important stat from the game DISTRICT RECORDS SV1-0 ER0-1!!! I believe these 2 teams play sat. @Pikeville in a game that has no district seeding involved!! Should be another good game.

Actually, ER is 0-2 in the District...they lost to Pikeville 11-7 earlier in the season.Sad
My bad there BD, thanks for the correction!!
rainout Wrote:My bad there BD, thanks for the correction!!

No problem RO...I know that the brain damage resulting from many nights of studying can make a man forget...Smile
Congrats Valley
bigdog Wrote:Smile Fun game to watch, but SV looked a little out of control on the defensive side of the ball at times and undisciplined at the plate in the early going. The Roberts girl #28 made a nice catch in the first inning to rob Jamie Baldridge of an extra base hit, and she seemed to spark the offense with her lead off triple in the 5th. Lynn Tackett, Kayla Cantrell, Lierin Case, and Courtney Sparks all hit the ball hard...unfortunately, they hit it hard at ER's defenders, and ER's defenders made the routine play. If you want to get an early look at some of the teams in the 15th, travel to Pikeville for the Lyndel Potter Memorial Tournament...Pikeville, ER, SV, Johnson Central, Magoffin, and others are participating in the tourny.

#28 is breann roberts
Congrats Valley
one_and_only Wrote:#28 is breann roberts

#28 for valley is BriAnn Roberts
congrats to valley! way to start out in district play! good luck the rest of the year!
congrats valley