Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Toddlers and parents separated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The United States has immigration laws. If we do not enforce them, it encourages and rewards law breaking. This seems reasonable enough.

Taking a toddler, an infant, a five year old from his or her parents and placing them in an out of business Walmart converted to a holding center is not a good look for the United States. This seems reasonable enough.

Any way to reconcile the two and come up with a solution a majority can live with?
There are no statistics I saw defining the number of kids which might be of toddler age. The parents of these children are the ones making the decision to traumatize their own kids for the possible advantage realized by the adults. In a word Criminal. Funny how you missed that part of the equation. Selective outrage showing up again?

The solution--- When illegals cross the border turn those responsible for transporting the kids. along with everyone else associated with these daily incursions around, and send them all back across the border from whence they came only minutes before. Secondly, stop sending the kids to holding centers. Voilà, no more family separations.

You know, when one gets lost the best course of action is to figure out where he went off route, and take the necessary corrective actions to get back on route. Not exactly rocket science.

The same thing can be said about the United States which had at one time in the recent past, a perfectly functioning immigration system. Along came the money interests and politics of the elite, and immigration law began to be bent, then broke, and finally outright ignored. But as with all pollutants things did not stop with just not enforcing immigration law. From thence during the past administration, the selective lawlessness bug went from DC's dirty little immigration secret, to infecting every active function of government. But I digress.

The question becomes whether 'the people' have the will to reject the 'transformation' to becoming an open border nation.

ABTW, Washington Post much?
⬆️
Sorry, no. (On the Post)

(1) Agree. Stop separating children from parents. Period. This is on everybody.

(2) Accept that lenient enforcement of immigration law creates confusion and increases likliehood of situations like these.

(3) Come to some national consensus that embraces the economic and social realities of our southern neighbors and our porous border.

(4) Dial dowm the “imminent threat” language, as terrorists aren’t bum-rushing our southern border.
If American citizens commit crimes, they are separated from their children. The children being held along the border should be thankful that they have not been tossed into this country's foster care programs. There are people who do a great job foster parenting, but there are many who do not.

This is just more selective outrage. Children were separated from their criminal parents under Obama, G.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and every other U.S. president in modern history.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Sorry, no. (On the Post)

(2) Accept that lenient enforcement of immigration law creates confusion and increases likliehood of situations like these.

(3) Come to some national consensus that embraces the economic and social realities of our southern neighbors and our porous border.

(4) Dial dowm the “imminent threat” language, as terrorists aren’t bum-rushing our southern border.

Duck, dip, dive, dodge and ducked your way around the fact that out of the 12,000 children being held in detention, 10 thousand of those were sent here by parents who evidently didn't quite care as much about the fortunes of their children as you seem to there Sombrero.

Funny thing, I guess it was just coincidence that the WP ran a story headline about Mexican toddlers and converted Walmart stores.

(3) I will go ahead and concede the VAST majority of the rest of the world which lays outside US borders suffers greatly to lack of money and food. Three things about that ... First, Mexico has no particular right to expect that the citizens of this country should just open the border to anyone of them with the urge to come here. Because there are after all, 196 countries in the world. Why would Mexico get carte blanch while the other 194 countries have to go through proper channels?

Secondly, US taxpayers are stretched to the breaking point as things stand. Simple mathematics reveals the ridiculousness of expecting the US to take in everybody or feed the entire world.

Thirdly, no country is more generous than the citizens of the US. We bend over backward to send food and other humanitarian aid all over the globe. Go to Foundationcenter.org for a list of the top 100 Charities.

(4) Bull
Majority of the kids being brought are being trafficked in and not even related to the so called parents. Either way, they are illegal send them back. Its very simple.
Sorry, no. (On the Post)

I think we all wish someone would deport you and send you somewhere. Just anywhere.
⬆️
Thank you, Bob. You’ve done more here to prove a “red meat” point than the average Echo Chamber rube.
⬆️
“Give us your tired, your poor, your hungry, your huddled masses yearning to be free.”

And TRT, speaking of bull, you a member of Mar Lago? ‘Cause members there? That tax break sure was a sweet, sweet deal. Why I bet the yacht decks got replacement boards of pure mahogany.
Well your posts certainly are pure, and I'm not talking about mahogany. Christmas turkeys don't have one thing on you there Demagero. Don't come on here waving the flag after the nasty inferences you've made about everybody from the Founders to the US Armed Services.

But yeah, they're yearning to breathe free alright, even if they have to break every last immigration law and illegally cross a hundred borders. Emma Lazarus didn't address her poem to interlopers and criminals, that was for people coming to this country LEGALLY. I beginning to wonder if it is even possible for you to be honest.
⬆️
Criminals? The children? Speaking of honesty, are you a member of Mar Lago?

By the way, I haven’t slammed President Trump regarding this travesty. We all own it. So, simma down now.

Friendo, the Founders had feet of clay. American soldiers had and have feet of clay. If you think that dishonest, your history (or whatever) degree isn’t worth the fancy paper it got printed on.
If they were "LEGALLY" coming to the official ports of entry into the United States none of this would be happening to begin with, now would it? Is there a reason for not going through the legal procedure? Instead they get coached into pulling the stunts they pull by your liberal buddies who's first concern is about getting all these new liberal voters into the country.

How about being honest enough one time to tell the whole "truthful" story , Geraldo.
“Give us your tired, your poor, your hungry, your huddled masses yearning to be free.”

And TRT, speaking of bull, you a member of Mar Lago? ‘Cause members there? That tax break sure was a sweet, sweet deal. Why I bet the yacht decks got replacement boards of pure mahogany.

Reckon there is a reason why "bring us your dope, your gangs, your terrorist masses" was omitted from it?
Bob Seger Wrote:Reckon there is a reason why "bring us your dope, your gangs, your terrorist masses" was omitted from it?

And the children? To not even mention the tremendous assumptive jump you are making in this particular situation. Fear mongering and scapegoating explain Sacco and Vanzetti. And, at least in how the Echo Chamber presents itself, explain the red meat slinging from the tweeting don.
The adults bringing the children to the border have only one intent, an illegal crossing. They know full well what they are about to do is nothing less than an illegal offense against the federal government of the United States. The children therefore are being victimized by their parents who are equally guilty. ABTW, what kind of low life would throw their own children into certain trauma from which they will likely never recover anyway? Again, the ratio of children accompanied by non-kin adults or vicious hardcore coyotes, or sent to cross the border alone is nearly 10 to 1. A fact which exposes your hypocrisy and one which you continually choose to ignore. But lucid minded folks are trying to stop it, while mental midgets and liars are trying to justify the whole mess.

The cover story offered by the left which states these poor unfortunates are just seeking a better life is a lie. But even if that were true, the law still says illegal immigration is a crime. As usual you argue to subvert your own government.
Bob Seger Wrote:If they were "LEGALLY" coming to the official ports of entry into the United States none of this would be happening to begin with, now would it? Is there a reason for not going through the legal procedure? Instead they get coached into pulling the stunts they pull by your liberal buddies who's first concern is about getting all these new liberal voters into the country.

How about being honest enough one time to tell the whole "truthful" story , Geraldo.

How about it Geraldo?
Bob Seger Wrote:Reckon there is a reason why "bring us your dope, your gangs, your terrorist masses" was omitted from it?

Come on now Geraldo, dont dip, duck, and dodge the questions.
Here's another idea. DNA tests are as simple as cotton swabbing the mouth and only takes 3 days. Let's test the adults and the children they're trying to drag over the border. If they aren't related send the kids back to their parents and let first time offenders do a couple years hard labor.
TheRealThing Wrote:Here's another idea. DNA tests are as simple as cotton swabbing the mouth and only takes 3 days. Let's test the adults and the children they're trying to drag over the border. If they aren't related send the kids back to their parents and let first time offenders do a couple years hard labor.
While they are at it, they should search the law enforcement database of unsolved crimes and fugitives from justice for DNA matches. That would be a great deterrent to illegal immigration. Let's catch those MS13 gangsters and recruits at the border.
Liberals win every one of these so-called debates because Republicans and conservatives grant legitimacy to their lies and ridiculous stance by debating them on their own terms. The only thing which gives the lies and distortions of the left any sort of legitimacy, is when conservatives lower themselves in arguing with liberals as if their viewpoint had merit in the first place. Which of course it never does and after all, there is no lie they won't tell and they never admit it when made to look stupid.

But I saw this on facebook today; "All these lefties who support abortion but want to argue and cry crocodile tears for children being separated from their parents at the border, would be better served just to sit this one out." TongueirateSho

I believe Republicans should repeat that post every time a Dem chooses to grandstand in the name of compassion for the children coming to our border. It would never get old in my book.
Bob Seger Wrote:If they were "LEGALLY" coming to the official ports of entry into the United States none of this would be happening to begin with, now would it? Is there a reason for not going through the legal procedure? Instead they get coached into pulling the stunts they pull by your liberal buddies who's first concern is about getting all these new liberal voters into the country.

Come on Geraldo, dont be a chickenshit.

How 'bout it, Geraldo, gonna be a chickenshit on this one too?
Bob Seger Wrote:How 'bout it, Geraldo, gonna be a chickenshit on this one too?

Speaking of fowl-smelling manure, your bullying is as old as your prostate. In the limited video I saw, I saw kids. They looked tired. They looked poor. They looked like a huddled mass. As for yearning, I’d guess they wanted to see their parents.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Speaking of fowl-smelling manure, your bullying is as old as your prostate. In the limited video I saw, I saw kids. They looked tired. They looked poor. They looked like a huddled mass. As for yearning, I’d guess they wanted to see their parents.

You only saw what the media wanted you see, and only saw what YOU wanted to see.....

….And then on top of that, made up a bunch of false narrative to go with it.

Lets see now, this makes the 3rd time you have been asked to respond, yet, ignore it once again..

Chickenshit?
What follows is my idea of what elective outrage looks like.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Speaking of fowl-smelling manure, your bullying is as old as your prostate. In the limited video I saw, I saw kids. They looked tired. They looked poor. They looked like a huddled mass. As for yearning, I’d guess they wanted to see their parents.

In the video I saw on behalf of millions of the unborn, American babies were writhing in pain for having their limbs severed from their bodies with one of the tools of the trade, a long toothed clamp. They died horrifically. They looked innocent, they looked as if they were screaming, they looked like a puddled mass.
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/06/30/disme...lly-legal/

I give you the liberal's idea of women's health
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the...&FORM=VIRE

My guess is all 60 million aborted innocents wanted to see their parents. This abortion problem has been pointed out over and over again on here, where have those delicate Sombrero sensitivities been with regard to these children? How is it that those separated from their parents at the border have your heart but not the American unborn? Could it possibly be politics?
TheRealThing Wrote:What follows is my idea of what elective outrage looks like.

In the video I saw on behalf of millions of the unborn, American babies were writhing in pain for having their limbs severed from their bodies with one of the tools of the trade, a long toothed clamp. They died horrifically. They looked innocent, they looked as if they were screaming, they looked like a puddled mass.
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/06/30/disme...lly-legal/

I give you the liberal's idea of women's health
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the...&FORM=VIRE

My guess is all 60 million aborted innocents wanted to see their parents. [COLOR="Red"]This abortion problem has been pointed out over and over again on here, where have those delicate Sombrero sensitivities been with regard to these children?
[/COLOR]

Thus the reality being, since The Urban Cowboy knows full well the situation of these butchered babies and refuses to condemn such, automatically injects himself on the list as being one of the most disgusting people walking the planet earth, as well as being the ultimate hypocrite..He could care less about a separated child...It's all a political game for him.
⬆️
“I watched a movie”...lol

President Trump signed an executive order a bit ago to remedy the “tender child” separation issue.

As for “disgusting,” eh, keep swingin’ faux bully Bob. Keep swingin’.
Just stating facts slimeball….But as always divert the real subject of the discussion.

HYPOCRITE!!
“I watched a movie”...lol

President Trump signed an executive order a bit ago to remedy the “tender child” separation issue.

As for “disgusting,” eh, keep swingin’ faux bully Bob. Keep swingin’.

I don't know who you're supposed to be quoting with this, but it just goes to show your MO. Duck, dip, dive, dodge and duck.
Pages: 1 2 3