Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central '07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
does anyone know the hawks schedual, and how do you think that they will do in 3A
heard good things from PC they will make playoffs 2nd maybe Belfry will still be Belfry and win district.
they will do better with this new offense im sayin 2nd round of playoffs
what is their new offence??
i heard that they were gonna go spread,, anyone know whos gonna take over for gordon varney at running back
I heard Mr. Merchant won't be a Hawk next year.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I heard Mr. Merchant won't be a Hawk next year.

well not as of right now hes having trouble with his grades
Probably Cody Meade will take his spot at RB
trust me #5 will be on the field for the hawks next year
Hawkman05 Wrote:trust me #5 will be on the field for the hawks next year

Trust you? I've been a good friend of his since 6th grade, I'm pretty sure he won't be a hawk next year.
I dont think the Hawks will win more than 4-5 games next year losing in the frst round of the playoffs.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Trust you? I've been a good friend of his since 6th grade, I'm pretty sure he won't be a hawk next year.
if coach mac has anything to do with it he'll play.
I think they will win 5 games next year. I also heard that Merchant wouldnt be able to play. Can Joey Buckley replace Varney as RB if they go spread...He is a great reciever and he is fast as lightning...
Right now I see them winning one, maybe two district games. But I don't think even 1 is guranteed.
cig107 Wrote:I think they will win 5 games next year. I also heard that Merchant wouldnt be able to play. Can Joey Buckley replace Varney as RB if they go spread...He is a great reciever and he is fast as lightning...

I wouldn't see Mac doing this, his also has the sophmore QB who if he is not starting QB next year will be in the backfield. Ethan has the arm to start QB in the new system all they need to work on with him is his foot work.
Why wouldn't Merchant play for Central???
He was most of their offense last year
Insight Wrote:Why wouldn't Merchant play for Central???
He was most of their offense last year

no he wasnt Gordon Varney was PC main Threat Meade will replace Varney at back and Buckley is mostly just a defensive player
does anyone know who they play this year???
Shelby Valley/Phelps?? PCB
Leslie County Hazard Bowl
Magoffin County away
Boyd County home
East Ridge away
Tolsia WV. away
Sheldon Clark away
Belfry home
Open
Paintsville home
Cumberland home

Back in Basketball season we were playing SV in the PCB, Now I am hearing we play Phelps.
hawk2 Wrote:Shelby Valley/Phelps?? PCB
Magoffin County away
Boyd County home
East Ridge away
Tolsia WV. away
Sheldon Clark away
Belfry home
Open
Paintsville home
Cumberland home

Back in Basketball season we were playing SV in the PCB, Now I am hearing we play Phelps.

Shelby Valley/Phelps?? PCB W
Leslie County Hazard Bowl L
Magoffin County away ?
Boyd County home W
East Ridge away L
Tolsia WV. away L
Sheldon Clark away L
Belfry home L
Open
Paintsville home W
Cumberland home W

Watch out up there at tolsia. There are a extrealmy good football team.
Magoffin County away
Boyd County home
East Ridge away
Tolsia WV. away
Sheldon Clark away
Belfry home
Open
Paintsville home
Cumberland home

i see them going 6 and 4. they will lose to Leslie, Tolsia, Belfry and SC
Magoffin County away
Boyd County home
East Ridge away
Tolsia WV. away
Sheldon Clark away
Belfry home
Open
Paintsville home
Cumberland home

I see them going 7-3 upseting either leslie,sc,or tolsia
Hawkman05 Wrote:I see them going 7-3 upseting either leslie,sc,or tolsia

You must not know who Tolsia is do you? well there West Virgina 3A state runner up. They beat us 42-0 last lear so watcha out for them.
warriorpride Wrote:You must not know who Tolsia is do you? well there West Virgina 3A state runner up. They beat us 42-0 last lear so watcha out for them.

yes they are a very talented group as well they will be able to defend the passing game very well.
warriorpride Wrote:You must not know who Tolsia is do you? well there West Virgina 3A state runner up. They beat us 42-0 last lear so watcha out for them.

He said one of them i say it is SC or leslie
he will be a hawk next year trust me !!!!
Hawkman05 Wrote:I see them going 7-3 upseting either leslie,sc,or tolsia

i dont know how good leslie will be this year, but i dont think pc could pull of a win aginst sheldon clark and they dont stand a snowballs chance in hell aginst tolsia, we scrimmaged them last year and they are a hell of a football team. i think they either won state or were runner up one.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:i dont know how good leslie will be this year, but i dont think pc could pull of a win aginst sheldon clark and they dont stand a snowballs chance in hell aginst tolsia, we scrimmaged them last year and they are a hell of a football team. i think they either won state or were runner up one.

Yea guys Tolisa is the real deal.
yea tolsia is a great football team but there star runningback is leaving this year
champion24 Wrote:yea tolsia is a great football team but there star runningback is leaving this year

Yea but enought talk about tolsia, PC will go the average and win 4-5 games.
i also see 4-5
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5