Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery Coaching Job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has Montgomery Co. hired a replacement
for Bart Rison yet? Anybody know
anything?
Interviews are this Sunday.
get you a good coach!
Name will be released tomorrow.
Looks like it is keith Greisser from the Scott County staff who also was on Georgetown College staff for a number of years. I think he worked with the big men primarily on both staffs
excellent choice
Another Asssist Wrote:Looks like it is keith Greisser from the Scott County staff who also was on Georgetown College staff for a number of years. I think he worked with the big men primarily on both staffs
Not official yet...Will sign next week when the 30 day posting period is up. Agree great choice.
[quote=Gold Charger]Not official yet...Will sign next week when the 30 day posting period is up. Agree great choice.[/quot

Great choice??? Montgomery better hope so, this is the person that took and accepted the Lambuth College job and quit after 4 days in 2002. Not what I'm hearing, a lot of unhappy players, parents and town leaders over this. Not over yet, is what I'm hearing!
I heard that Kelly Wells, of Mason Co. fame,
applied for this job. If MCHS took an assistant
over Wells, a proven Kentucky high school
championship coach, I'm sure a lot of disgruntled
parents and fans are out there.
thecavemaster Wrote:I heard that Kelly Wells, of Mason Co. fame,
applied for this job. If MCHS took an assistant
over Wells, a proven Kentucky high school
championship coach, I'm sure a lot of disgruntled
parents and fans are out there.
This is not true. Kelly is the coach at Pikeville College, and happy there till he can move up in the college ranks. You may be talking about Starns. He was an assistant under Kelly Wells at Mason. He wanted the Mason job, but did not get the job and went to Johnson Cantral...has had some problems there.
Gold Charger what does this have to do with wells/starns, both are great coaches. Every coach on any level can have problems. Dealing with those problems the correct way and building a top rated program is the key. Anyway gold charger this is about the Montgomery job and when they are going to announce the official word on Griesser. From here near the "Ville" that's the word ".
cardsville Wrote:Gold Charger what does this have to do with wells/starns, both are great coaches. Every coach on any level can have problems. Dealing with those problems the correct way and building a top rated program is the key. Anyway gold charger this is about the Montgomery job and when they are going to announce the official word on Griesser. From here near the "Ville" that's the word ".

Great Post Cardsville...:Cheerlead Wells/Starns are great coaches.
srs Wrote:Great Post Cardsville...:Cheerlead Wells/Starns are great coaches.
Read post #9 I was clarifying that Wells did not apply. Was not putting down Starns either. On the time table of when the official word , as I posted eariler...next week . As of this post it will be tomorrow.