Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Do You Agree/Disagree?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always wondered, am I the only one who agrees/disagrees on bringing people from Japan and China etc. to play American sports? Let's see what some of you think.
I think it alright because japan and china has brought some good players to the nba
Whenever someone wins a championship in the US, they call it a World Championship, so it's only fair
Yeah I agree with Fritz, its only fair for them to play in the U.S. For one they would get a bigger name over here with all of the media and press and what not.
I dont have a problem with foreign players coming over here and playing. We have a lot of Americans over seas making millions so it is only fair.
Dont see any problem with it. More the better, then US players might actually have to start playing better.
i disagree with it.
rallo316 Wrote:i disagree with it.
May I ask why?
What are we racist?

Don't like foreigners?

Of course I have no problem with people from anywhere coming over to the U.S. to play sports. After all, it's just a game.
ComfortEagle Wrote:What are we racist?

Don't like foreigners?

Of course I have no problem with people from anywhere coming over to the U.S. to play sports. After all, it's just a game.
Great post
KyGators10 Wrote:I have always wondered, am I the only one who agrees/disagrees on bringing people from Japan and China etc. to play American sports? Let's see what some of you think.

Also, what do you classify as an "American" sport?

Football did not originate in America.

There is documentation that the oldest sport resembling football was played in China around 300 BC and was called cuju.

Basketball was created by James Naismith, a Canadian.
ComfortEagle Wrote:What are we racist?

Don't like foreigners?

Yes...lol
HOLD UP.......... RESPOND TO THIS BEFORE YOU GIVE YOUR OPINION:

It's called the World Championships, so are we just supposed to lie and say that it's the World Championships even though we won't let the world play with us? If America wants to keep claming supperiority, then we have to play with everyone.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Also, what do you classify as an "American" sport?

Football did not originate in America.

There is documentation that the oldest sport resembling football was played in China around 300 BC and was called cuju.

Basketball was created by James Naismith, a Canadian.

Did not know Naistmith was a Canadian. Learn something new everyday.