Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Top Ten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heres what I think.
1. Estill
2. Hazard
3. Jenkins
4. LCC
5. KCC
6. Lee
7. Jackson City
8. Powell
9. Leslie
10.Wolfe
1. Estill Co.
2. Hazard
3. Jenkins
4. Lee Co.
5. LCC
6. Jackson City
7. KCC
8. Perry Central
9. Powell Co.
10. Cordia
sballgal3 Wrote:1. Estill Co.
2. Hazard
3. Jenkins
4. Lee Co.
5. LCC
6. Jackson City
7. KCC
8. Perry Central
9. Powell Co.
10. Cordia
DO you evan know anything about softball? :ChairHit:
ballgurl00 Wrote:DO you evan know anything about softball? :ChairHit:
Nope nothing, "sarcasm" I only played college softball and won 2 championships. I know I forgot about Leslie Co. in there, and I haven't seen Powell Co. or Cordia play so those were just guesses, otherwise, I have seen the rest of the teams play and that is definitely what it should be.
sballgal3 Wrote:Nope nothing, "sarcasm" I only played college softball and won 2 championships. I know I forgot about Leslie Co. in there, and I haven't seen Powell Co. or Cordia play so those were just guesses, otherwise, I have seen the rest of the teams play and that is definitely what it should be.
Ok then i understand why cordia and powell are the wrost teo on your list
1 Estill
2 Hazard
3 LCC
4 KCC
5 Powell
6 Jenkins
7 Lee Co
8 Jackson city
9 Perry centarl
10 Cordia
Benchwarmer Wrote:Heres what I think.
1. Estill
2. Hazard
3. Jenkins
4. LCC
5. KCC
6. Lee
7. Jackson City
8. Powell
9. Leslie
10.Wolfe

I agree with the top 5 teams but don't you think you are pushing it by putting Lee and Jackson City above Powell and Leslie below Powell.
I watched the Powell vs. Leslie game at Leslie and Leslie has a pretty solid team along with Powell, as for Lee and Jackson City, seeing them both play they have a few weaknesses in game situations, and should not (IMO) be above Powell or Leslie.
sports_fan Wrote:I agree with the top 5 teams but don't you think you are pushing it by putting Lee and Jackson City above Powell and Leslie below Powell.
I watched the Powell vs. Leslie game at Leslie and Leslie has a pretty solid team along with Powell, as for Lee and Jackson City, seeing them both play they have a few weaknesses in game situations, and should not (IMO) be above Powell or Leslie.

Jackson City beat Leslie 8-5. Leslie beat Powell 3-0. Jenkins beat Leslie 8-4 and Jenkins beat Lee 5-2. But anyone from #2 to #9 can win on any given night.
Estill has the best pither in the region
top five looks good to me sports fan.
1. Estill
2. LCC
3. Hazard
4. Jenkins
5. KCC
6. Powell
7. Jackson City
8.Lee
9. Leslie
10.Wolfe
What are the top 10 teams after Powell's win over Hazard?
1) Estill
2) Hazard/Jenkins
3) ^^^^^^
4) Powell
5) Leslie
6) LCC
7) Lee
8) Breathitt
9) Jackson City
10) KCC

** i havent seen a few of these teams play. so, i may have no idea what i'm talking about.....if so, sorry
YouNeverKnow Wrote:1) Estill
2) Hazard/Jenkins
3) ^^^^^^
4) Powell
5) Leslie
6) LCC
7) Lee
8) Breathitt
9) Jackson City
10) KCC

** i havent seen a few of these teams play. so, i may have no idea what i'm talking about.....if so, sorry

I most definately agree. I also think that Jenkins could definately be #2 if they beat Hazard tomorrow.
ballgurl00 Wrote:1 Estill
2 Hazard
3 LCC
4 KCC
5 Powell
6 Jenkins
7 Lee Co
8 Jackson city
9 Perry centarl
10 Cordia

i disagree with Jenkins being #6. They are a much better team than that.
Originally Posted by YouNeverKnow
1) Estill
2) Hazard/Jenkins
3) ^^^^^^
4) Powell
5) Leslie
6) LCC
7) Lee
8) Breathitt
9) Jackson City
10) KCC

Yeah what is up with this!!....LCC is #6 yet they beat both hazard and jenkins!!...well I think someone is sadly mistaken about their stats!!
Lcc beat both JENKINS and HAZARD they are a much better team that 6th. I think there is a few on here wishing Jenkins was that good.
heddermicole Wrote:Lcc beat both JENKINS and HAZARD they are a much better team that 6th. I think there is a few on here wishing Jenkins was that good.

Why such smack talk towards Jenkins? Jenkins is a good team, if they weren't then LCC would have blown them out like they did last year, and Jenkins would not have beaten Hazard. LCC is a good team don't get me wrong, I just don't understand how you get that Jenkins is not good.
1.Estill
2.Letcher
3.Jenkins
4.Hazard
5.Knott
6.Lee
7.Powell
8.Jackson City
9.Perry Central
10-Wolfe/Cordia
There should definately be a change in this. Jenkins just beat Hazard.
Jenkins is a good team but I mean why would they have LCC ranked 6th when they beat Jenkins and Hazard who were both ranked above them.
I agree with sbalgal3..
Seriously..
Why is everyone hating on Jenkins. There coach is one of the best coaches around. She can atleast vote her players for All-State, unlike LCC. And Jenkins' coach atleast knows base running. Jenkins is a very good team. And just like Miss Gal said, if they werent good, they would have been killed by LCC, and they werent at all.
heddermicole Wrote:Jenkins is a good team but I mean why would they have LCC ranked 6th when they beat Jenkins and Hazard who were both ranked above them.

I agree LCC should be ranked higher than #6. Keep in mind, these are just people's opinions so don't let them get you too upset.
Jackson City has the overall best record the in the region, and are on a 12 game winning streak so they should be movin up in everyones top 10.
were would powell be after loss to menifee.
MVP2 Wrote:Jackson City has the overall best record the in the region, and are on a 12 game winning streak so they should be movin up in everyones top 10.

The only reason Jackson City has the best record is because they're schedule is really weak. The play teams like Buckhorn and Riverside Christian. They should try getting a harder schedule and then bragging about having the best record in the region.
heddermicole Wrote:Jenkins is a good team but I mean why would they have LCC ranked 6th when they beat Jenkins and Hazard who were both ranked above them.

beacuse they are not as good as jenkins jenkins soo could and WILL beat them this friday if they are determined or get the mentel block out of their head so just quit hatein on jenkins..an back off there grill for once:p
idontkno Wrote:beacuse they are not as good as jenkins jenkins soo could and WILL beat them this friday if they are determined or get the mentel block out of their head so just quit hatein on jenkins..an back off there grill for once:p

I totally agree about the Jenkins girls having a mental block. Last time Jenkins played LCC there were girls that were even puking. That's totally uncalled for. It's just a game. I think that if they go into this game, that they can definately pull out the victory. And I agree with idontknow on this one. The LCC girls should definately stop hating. People have their own opinions and instead of making a big deal out of everything, they could handle it like mture adults. Not middle schoolers. The high school drama is something that shouldnt be brought to the field or the games.