Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know when the draw is?
11 tomorrow
Saturday, at Estill County, at 11.
14th region softball tournament. Monday through Wednesday

Monday

6 PM Wolfe v Leslie
2 PM Letcher Central at Estill

4 PM Knott Central v Jackson City
12 PM Perry Central v Powell

Semis on Tuesday at 6 & 8

Championship on Wednesday at 7
Game time flips. Wolfe and Leslie is at 12. Perry and Powell is at 6
Strikeout King Wrote:Game time flips. Wolfe and Leslie is at 12. Perry and Powell is at 6

Why did they flip?
First Round Winners:

Wolfe
Estill
Knott
Perry
FOOTBALLDICTIONARY Wrote:Why did they flip?

Scoreboard has Wolfe and Leslie at 6 and Powell/Perry at 12 when it's actually (according to the actual bracket) Wolfe/Leslie at 12, Powell/Perry at 6
Perry and Hazard in Finals.
hoghead Wrote:Perry and Hazard in Finals.
Wrong thread...
Estill County has a nice field (and REALLY great hamburgers), but I'm hearing a lot of complaints about the black mesh they've installed around the entire perimeter fence. A lot of fans prefer to sit away from everyone else in lawn chairs in the outfield or down the foul lines. Some of the people in the stands yesterday didn't even realize there was a scoreboard because they couldn't see it from their seats in the stands. If you sit on the 1st base side, you can't see right field. If you sit on the 3rd base side, you can't see left field, and the middle is occupied by the press box building. I could see the need for blocking the field if it was an issue of people not paying to see the game, but that's not the case at Estill. I saw one guy literally standing on some boxes so that he could see over the fence. Is there a particular reason for covering the fence?
Estill up 2-0 over Wolfe. 1 out. Runner on 3rd (Estill batting) Top 5th
another RBI single for Duchle. 3-0 Estill. Runners on the corners
bases loaded.
Bottom 5th

Estill 3-0
Estill and Perry for the championship has been moved to Saturday at 2 PM