Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Do You Think Will Win Pike County In Girls Basketball Next Year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanna here your all thoughts on this subject...I'll post mine later
i think belfry....
Pikeville. Why You Ask?

As You Know Belfry Is County Champs. BUT They Lose Alexis Howard. Which Hurts. Pikeville Still Has There Start Player Macayla Potter & Gaining Her Good Sister Mikka. Virgie Lost Cyrena So Basically Everyone Is Hurting Except For Pikeville.
I gotta go with Belfry
warriorpride Wrote:I gotta go with Belfry

dude, whats rong with u? half of belfrys team was 8th graders..pikeville has 3 starters only 7th graders. change ur mind??
well belfry has 2 7th graders returing and belfry like 6th man this year was a 7 grader i odnt know how u get that half og the team was 8 graders
GoPirates Wrote:well belfry has 2 7th graders returing and belfry like 6th man this year was a 7 grader i odnt know how u get that half og the team was 8 graders

BUT alexis howard averages around 14 points a game...and thats 6th man..pikeville has a 6th man to. i county there starting lineup..3 or 4 8th graders
whos lineup at county was 3 or 4 eigth graders?if ur talkin bout belfry they had 3 8th graders
i was talkin bout belfry....idk how they will turn out next year
yea me either but i tihnk it will be a toss up between pikeville and belfry!!!!!
lets hopeCool
Guys don't forget about Johns Creek...
They'll be one of the tops teams if they can get a good coach to come back...
Johns Creek only loses two starters...while everyone else may lose more...
That puts Johns Creek up for a good chance at being a top team.
Why does Belfrey loose Alexis? Belfrey should return strong.
and Amy....I think JJ...
Don't know who else...
Don't leave out EC, they always have a good team.
Virgie not only lost Cyrena, they lost Brooke Coleman, also. Virgie had only won one or two games the previous year. Brooke moved to Virgie and the "TEAM" placed second in the County.
Johns Creek had 2 8th grade starters who they lose this year...and the rest were 6th grade. They had an awesome point guard that will return next year...
I have faith in the creekers.
Virgie lost all od their starters! coleman, tackett, salinas, phillips, branham! but they might bounce back and have another good season! but i look for belfry, or pikeville to win!!
definatly BELFRY
Nah.
dorton has a lot of improvin 2 do losin 8 eighth graders... they haven't been so hot since sally and the rest of the gang left... taylor johnson will b their only eighth grader nxt year and is expected 2 step up... COURTNEY WRIGHT... she will become the best point guard you have evr seen... she may b small but she knows her basketball... she played over many eigth graders this year as a fifth grader and averaged probably the most steals than anyone on the varsity team... as a fifth grader... watch out for her....
I say Pikeville or Belfry because everyone else has lost so many top players in the last 2 yrs
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:I say Pikeville or Belfry because everyone else has lost so many top players in the last 2 yrs

Dude, Belfry lost all their starters.
sorry didn't know then I say PIKEVILLE , all the way