Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Important thread about Pikeville Baseball!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pikevilles looking good.
you can say taht again....they sure are getting more practice time in than other teams also becasue of the facility they have!
Yeah, what all do they have as far as indoor facilities?
they do have an indoor facility at the old Coke plant
can they do anything in there besides hit and throw?
well they cant get any conditioning in but its still great to have
they get a lot more done than all of the other teams do around here
I dont know, I know Pike Central has some batting cages, Im sure other schools will be using there gyms this week. East Ridge has a pretty nice facility where they can get stuff done during bad weather.
We have a batting cage and an area for pitchers to throw off wooden mound. Any conditioning is in the gym.
Shelby Valley can't practice in the gym this week because of District Tournament being in there...
Yea that's what I figured Alfus, I shoulda put after this week. They can use the gym after that though can't they
o yea i forgot about that guy
sorry...
but other thank that the team is looking real well
should be looking even better when the b ball playrs are done
that guy?
What's so important about this thread?
It turned into indoor facilities instead of Pikeville Baseball lol
sry i meant guys not guy
but yea this thread needs to get back on track
i think the team has a scrimmage this saturday against J. J. Kelly
at pikeville?
yeap its at pikeville
"4leaf" Wrote:Yea that's what I figured Alfus, I shoulda put after this week. They can use the gym after that though can't they

Region tourny is there too, so who it'll still be a while....
Well that sucks for them. Do you think they'll be able to use another gym, like Virgie's or Dorton, or practice anywhere inside?
I am sure they will find somewhere to practice!
ER has a really nice batting cage now, and they have been running on their track.
conditioning is key if u ask me...a team need to be able to go all innings not just the first 4 or 5, that to me is one reason why pikeville didnt win region last season, even if they were the best team...
how many seniors do pikeville have and who are they?
Jesse Parrish -- 1st
Wade McCown -- 2nd
Corey Hamilton -- SS
Chad Walls -- 3rd
Josh Adams -- C
Brandt Spears -- CF
Cory Miller -- DH (Start some at RF/C)
Cullen Hall

Seems like I've left someone off....but there's 9 players.....with 8 of them usually starting.
You and your 8 of them usually starting.
wow! I told somebody the other day they didn't have any, haha
I really need to get my facts straight.
lol...yup...senior loaded
you got that right...im pretty sure they have 9 seniors Beef but they may only have nine...i looked up and down your list and i couldnt think of any other senior, but something is telling me taht there is one more but hey i could be wrong!
who will be their big guns AFTER this year, Huffman, Robinson..?? who else?
Justin Anderson
Matt Sexton
and expect there to be some others to step up
Pages: 1 2