Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Central Softball???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Serious question...Should Madison Central fire their softball coach after getting beat in the first round of 44th district tournament? 2 years ago Central fired the 11th Region coach of the year after getting beat after winning an 11th Region game (Daniel Rogers), for a guy who's daughter played on the team. Just saying it the reason athletics at Madison Central are below average besides boys basketball and golf.
His daughter is a senior, right? If so who knows, he could potentially step down.
Well Central set the criteria...just saying.
I've also noticed that their schedule is wayyyyy down then what it use to be. Looks like they've only played like 18 games. Really short schedule
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Serious question...Should Madison Central fire their softball coach after getting beat in the first round of 44th district tournament? 2 years ago Central fired the 11th Region coach of the year after getting beat after winning an 11th Region game (Daniel Rogers), for a guy who's daughter played on the team. Just saying it the reason athletics at Madison Central are below average besides boys basketball and golf.

The baseball team would disagree.....
My fault...3 solid sports for a 6A school...lol
Heard HD Prewitt would be the new coach at Central.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Heard HD Prewitt would be the new coach at Central.

I'd be shocked...