Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Feds Creek, Millard, Mullins, Virgie, Elkhorn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering who people thought was the best out of Virgie, Feds Creek, Millard, Mullins, and Elkhorn. We all know that belfry and pikeville are best in the county so this is just for some of the smaller schools! (feds creek, millard, mullins, virgie, elkhorn)
virgie. they have history (especially in 2005) and are trying to keep it that way. mullins. HA! nuff said.
I think that all of the squads do as best as they can with what they have to work with. The student bodies of these schools are pretty small and some girls who can do gymnastics and cheer don't always go out for the team anyway.
Millard won county in 2005! what history are you talking about?
I really haven't saw them cheer any...
but all teams are pretty much equal...
They don't have much to work with but they make the best out of it.
Awesome efforts and heart from the squads...
virgie had a great team in 03-04 & 04-05
hands down..
Millard is the best cheerleaders in the county except for maybe this past year... millard all ways brings it they always smile spirt everything u think a good cheerleading squad needs to do millard does it!!!:Cheerlead
They are good, but not the best in the county, IMO!
**v-ball/cheergurl** Wrote:Millard won county in 2005! what history are you talking about?

i mean basketball. they won state. a-derr
Well... this forum is about cheerleading, so everyone thought you were talking about, Cheerleading!!
I think JC cheerleaders ROCK
Virgie Cheerleaders are awesome!
I love cheerleading
I haven't really had a chance to see these squads as much as I'd like to, but I'm sure they are all dedicated and work their butts off. Good Luck for 07-08!!
millard usually has alot of cheerleaders and are very loud. other than that i don't know much about it.
I actually went to a millard game cause they were playing my school and I hate to say it but there cheerleaders were pretty good! There new coach Amanda Robinson is really whipping those girls into shape. Either they were having a really good night or they have gotten really good... well compared to last year really good. I also think that virgie cheerleaders look ok this year. They always do well, but they are looking really good.
I would say Millard
millard is my favorite to watch
Alot of the squads really aren't their best this year. Johns Creek would probably be the best in the county in the 09-10 year. Alot of the girls from different schools just don't want to cheer anymore.

Mullins is pretty good, but not the best, they just have alot of girls.

Virgie's girls came to our home gym, and bluntly made fun of our girls while on the floor cheering. So they set a bad names for themselves at the start.

I haven't seen Millard cheer, so I wouldn't know. But I do know they have some really good eighth graders that care about what they look like so they are probably pretty good.

Elkhorn has girls that are trying, and they have some great tumblers, so I know they are at least good.

As for Feds Creek, they haven't had a really good team in 3 years. They have had the same coach for 6 years, and no one wants to cheer for her because she picks favorites. This year there is only 7 girls cheering because one of their best cheerleaders quit.