Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Biggest Volleyball Competitors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be phelps' biggest competitors..............belfry or johns creek?
I definatly think Belfry. Johns Creek is really really awesome but I still think Belfry will be any teams biggest threat!
Im going with Feds Creek, I think they already beat them once but not for sure.
Why do you think it will be Feds Creek?...............I would think it would be Belfry or [COLOR="Blue"]Johns Creek![/COLOR]TongueirateSho
All three teams are a threat to anyone right now.
warriorpride Wrote:Im going with Feds Creek, I think they already beat them once but not for sure.

Phelps has only lost one game..... only to Johns Creek.... check again
Phelps and Johns Creek
According to all these posts - Phelps, Belfry, and Johns Creek! I think someone said Feds Creek but I think next year will be a good year for them. The players seemed alittle new to the game. Plus their low roof gym becomes an obsticle for any team that plays there.
Feds Creek has an advantage with their gym. When Feds Creeks gets really really really and I mean really use to their gym they could really get alot of points off of it.

Have you noticed the basketball and volleyball courts are not lined up the same? That means the attack line if off compared to other school's courts that teams are use to. So is the back row...
This may not change anything...but this could mess a visiting team up a little.
Plus the barriers...a floating serve can be easily rejected...

Best of luck to Feds Creek Vikings and their gym advantage!! :letsfight
Belfry is by far the best team in Pike County... and I'm not just saying that because I don't even go to school there. Misty Riddle is doing a great job coaching her girls and they really have heart! Good luck to every pike county volleyball teams this year!
Lady_Warrior Wrote:Belfry is by far the best team in Pike County... and I'm not just saying that because I don't even go to school there. Misty Riddle is doing a great job coaching her girls and they really have heart! Good luck to every pike county volleyball teams this year!

i think your right riddle must be doing a great job for them to of beat MCA and Letcher at the volleyfest. TongueirateSho
What is this volleyfest everyone is talking about?
Lady_Warrior Wrote:What is this volleyfest everyone is talking about?

it is a tournament that was held at allen central........jcms, acms, belfry, johns creek, letcher, MCA, Hindman, paintsville, all played ......jcms got silver runner up.....MCA got silver........letcher got gold runnerup, and belfry got gold :thumpsup:
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Feds Creek has an advantage with their gym. When Feds Creeks gets really really really and I mean really use to their gym they could really get alot of points off of it.

Have you noticed the basketball and volleyball courts are not lined up the same? That means the attack line if off compared to other school's courts that teams are use to. So is the back row...
This may not change anything...but this could mess a visiting team up a little.
Plus the barriers...a floating serve can be easily rejected...

Best of luck to Feds Creek Vikings and their gym advantage!! :letsfight

Feds Creek has only had a team for 2 seasons now, this one included. The girls that make up the team had no previously playing time before that. I think with the inexperience that they went in with that they did good but seasons.

Shake and Bake is right about the gym. If the coach could teach the girls to utilize the pretty low rafters then other teams will have a hard time playing with them when they aren't used to it. Any high serve will bounce off or riddle it them for sure. I never really noticed how the court was lined up but that too could be an advantage. I would say that FC has girls that play both sports and it may confuse them a little because you do get a feel for where you are on the court without looking down. Best of luck to them though. I would love to see the little school that everyone really counts up come up and do great things in the county.