Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Arena Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone watch this sport. I think it is pretty coll. I watched it yesterday and saw a RB that weighes 315lbs. He was massive and running over everybody. I think they called him the "Sole Train"
:lol: I watched the same guy not long ago, he is huge. It's a nice change to watch everyone once in a while.
I know a guy from pikeville college who is going to play in arena football. Antawn brown. I think. But, i asked him to give me some tickets to come watch....
arena football is kinda of interesting to watch at times..lol....can ne one give me some numbers as to the salaries these players are getting, like an estimation of some big time players and there salaries..thanks
"Hurley" Wrote:Does anyone watch this sport. I think it is pretty coll. I watched it yesterday and saw a RB that weighes 315lbs. He was massive and running over everybody. I think they called him the "Sole Train"

Yea i watched that game yesterday Hurley,
that running back reminded me of Jerome Bettis lol but no, hes not called the soul train, thats what the teams name is if im not mistaken... the Philladelphia Soul Train, im pretty sure thats it.... but yea, if ur thinkin of the play that i am, there was no stoppin a TD on that run
I like to watch it but so far I've only caught small portions of games this year.
does ne one know the type of money these people are makin
well we know they dont make as much as the NFL players do but im sure they still make pretty good pay...
yeh but wut would that be, like 100 grand, 200 grand?
i would say anywhere around 100 grand to 200 grand
mabye a little more for the better players, not too sure on that one tho
thats not bad for bein reject players..
haha yea really
I would take it too even if i was a reject player lol
Very interesting to watch. They pile up the points, very high scores.

John Gruden's brother is a coach of one of the teams. I think maybe Orlando.
the reason they score soo much is becasue they dont have to drive the ball down a 100 yard field!
I realize that its only a 50-yard field Im just saying the scores are like basketball games.
arena football kinda gets boring, prolly cuz i like defense so much rather than offense
Yes it dose get boring after the 2nd Q is over, they take about 5 mins. to score a TD.... The score is like 30-30 at the end of the 2nd Q almost every game i watched, not many defensive stands from what i've seen..........
with the games ive watched ive never seen a defensive stand, i just dont understand where the defense is in these games, i bet theyd have fun scoring on ray lewis..lol
there is no defense in arena football
thats another reason why these games are always high scores
really? i didnt know D30, u would think with no defense that less points would be scored, but ur right on top of it again, good job :!: ...lmao Big Grin
The other day a guy hit a 54 yd. field goal. It was crazy
a 54 yard field goal, doubt that, the field is only 50 or 60 yards long..lol..niiice tryy