Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Covington Catholic 25 East Ridge 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
warriorpride Wrote:Final.
Should this be in the football thread???

J/K!
Big Grin
Yeah really..25-0!! SICK!
Ouch!..Congrats Covington Catholic
Haven't been paying much attention to our baseball team....... I guess I should start if we're putting up scores like this
thats gonna leave a mark
yes East Ridge got destroyed by Cov. Cath, but bounced right back today and mercied June Buchannan 12-2
That's a huge deficit. Is Covington Catholic that good or is East Ridge that bad? They won today so what is the deal?
East Ridge is decent
They have a few wins under their belts this season. I know that CC is expected to have a better team but winning by 25 is A LOT of runs, just curious as to how/why that happened?
Keep your heads up East Ridge.
thetribe Wrote:That's a huge deficit. Is Covington Catholic that good or is East Ridge that bad? They won today so what is the deal?

No I think they could have done better but they played another game the same day but of course lost that game also.
thetribe Wrote:They have a few wins under their belts this season. I know that CC is expected to have a better team but winning by 25 is A LOT of runs, just curious as to how/why that happened?

EKY Baseball with the exception of a few teams is not on the same level as teams from other areas of the state (especially the golden triangle)

Nobody should be surprised to see a score like this when a non region title contender takes on a powerhouse from regions 6-11.

Cov. Cath sees pitchers on a game to game basis that could pitch circles around most EKY pitchers therefore whoever pitched for East Ridge probably looked like batting practice to them. Similar to the Powell County score.
That was my guess Alfus. Just that a team from down state or up north could easily take the teams in our region. Same thing happens in basketball most of the time.
Congrats CC