Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Overrated Teams In The 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the Overrated Teams in the 15th?
i dont think any teams are overrated! but that is just my opinion. but who are you talkign about??
i think that valley is very overrated. they are a good team, but nothing like they were when courtney bentley was there.
True that!! Even though they have beaten 2 of the top 4 in the region and are still undefeated! So if they are over rated then what sthat say for the rest of the region??
strike123 Wrote:i think that valley is very overrated. they are a good team, but nothing like they were when courtney bentley was there.
Valley is far from overrated. I still see them winning the region this year.
cards_athlete Wrote:Valley is far from overrated. I still see them winning the region this year.

i still think that valley is overrated. everyone expects them to blow everyone else out of the water. if they were so great, jenkins wouldnt have beaten them in a pre-season scrimmage
strike123 Wrote:i still think that valley is overrated. everyone expects them to blow everyone else out of the water. if they were so great, jenkins wouldnt have beaten them in a pre-season scrimmage
During scrimmages, everyone usually isn't on top of their game. Don't want to risk injuries for the season. No one is saying they will blow everyone out of the water. But I look for them to win most of their games.
yeah! a scrimmage doesnt really matter! yeah it is a game but it is kinda like practice! to work on things that need to be done!
If...Then Wrote:even tho i go to pikeville and love it. id have to say pikeville in baseball.
This is the softball forum
SV isnt overrated. Sure they arent what they were with Courtney, but if they had Courtney they would probably put a mercy rule on anyone in the Region.
Belfry Wins Wrote:SV isnt overrated. Sure they arent what they were with Courtney, but if they had Courtney they would probably put a mercy rule on anyone in the Region.
SV is still good, but they hav not put enough runs up to mercy but 2 teams this year.
Paintsville's baseball team would be better this year if they still had P-nut Lemaster playing for them, but you just have to let them go ahead and graduate. Besides....If they still had Bently this year, she would probably be ineligible because of age.
Cortney should have been a senior this year . She was 17 when she graduated last year.
greenwave Wrote:Cortney should have been a senior this year . She was 17 when she graduated last year.
Well...that's great!!! Just saying that she is gone, but all you hear is how much better an already good SV team would be if she was still there. Gets a little old after a hundred posts! LOL.
strike123 Wrote:i still think that valley is overrated. everyone expects them to blow everyone else out of the water. if they were so great, jenkins wouldnt have beaten them in a pre-season scrimmage

It is important to remember this was a pre-season scrimmage...a practice and nothing more.Wink Napier pulled his varsity pitcher and a number of other starters after the 3rd...SV lead 3-0 at that point.Big Grin