Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2018 Nobel Peace Prize Winner: Donald Trump?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CNN analysts even suggesting Trump for the award.

Peace through strength.

:flame:
And Geraldo says:

:igiveup::igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
And under the direction from his Svengali, Gitback says:

:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
Trump certainly has a better case than former winner Obama had - but given that the Nobel panel is on the lunatic left fringe, I would say that Jerry Brown, Robert Mueller, or a hundred other libtards have a better chance of winning the prize.
“We got bigger nukes, fatty.”

South Korean President reasons Trump’s bluster and warmongering actually DOES threaten Korean peninsula. He determines best action is to take negotiative preemption.

Peace through strength is wise. I agree. The Nobel Prize? Eh, echo chamber dreaming.

Plus, let’s not forget: North Korea may already have nuclear capability, which drove the process, rather than bluster and bs.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:“We got bigger nukes, fatty.”

South Korean President reasons Trump’s bluster and warmongering actually DOES threaten Korean peninsula. He determines best action is to take negotiative preemption.

Peace through strength is wise. I agree. The Nobel Prize? Eh, echo chamber dreaming.

Plus, let’s not forget: North Korea may already have nuclear capability, which drove the process, rather than bluster and bs.

Right and anyway, if we needed to engage North Korea with any of that we could just send them a couple of your posts. :Thumbs:
TheRealThing Wrote:Right and anyway, if we needed to engage North Korea with any of that we could just send them a couple of your posts. :Thumbs:

Or, perhaps, bore them into a coma from the verbose superfluosity of yours. “Awake thou that sleepest; no, wait, it’s just another wordy demagogic from our friendo.”
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Or, perhaps, bore them into a coma from the verbose superfluosity of yours. “Awake thou that sleepest; no, wait, it’s just another wordy demagogic from our friendo.”

No now since the majority of your posts are plagiarized or otherwise imitated representations of my writing style, we already had that covered by your posts too. However that is not to say your penchant for clumsy and inartful word insertions like ‘genuflect’ for example, would not be readily identifiable as being typical of your own work product. :biggrin:
TheRealThing Wrote:No now since the majority of your posts are plagiarized or otherwise imitated representations of my writing style, we already had that covered by your posts too. However that is not to say your penchant for clumsy and inartful word insertions like ‘genuflect’ for example, would not be readily identifiable as being typical of your own work product. :biggrin:

What? (yawn) ... Hey, are you a member of Mar Lago?
TheRealThing Wrote:Right and anyway, if we needed to engage North Korea with any of that we could just send them a couple of your posts. :Thumbs:

Haha, they would more than likely all commit suicide trying to decipher that bunch of worthless mumbo jumbo out.

lol, It's just killing your soul that he has been able to do what no president in US history has been able to do..

It just kills your soul that he has in just one year been the most productive president in US history...

What a sore loser you are..

How about loser...period!!
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Or, perhaps, bore them into a coma from the verbose superfluosity of yours. “Awake thou that sleepest; no, wait, it’s just another wordy demagogic from our friendo.”

You must find his posts appealing, as you are constantly trying to copy his style.
Bob Seger Wrote:You must find his posts appealing, as you are constantly trying to copy his style.

Blah, blah, blah.

Redux.
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha, they would more than likely all commit suicide trying to decipher that bunch of worthless mumbo jumbo out.

LOL. Yeah, let's see NK intelligence try and make something out of that now!

Not just dreaming, and more wide spread that you want to accept:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tru...spartandhp
Granny Bear Wrote:Not just dreaming, and more wide spread that you want to accept:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tru...spartandhp

If Donald Trump is given a Nobel Peace Prize, and the Korean Peninsula is nuke free, and a war and strife torn part of this world moves toward lasting peace and the ease of suffering of the North Korean people, I say, “Hip, Hip, Hoorah.” And let the tweeting don be the jolly good fellow. “IF”

We’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If Donald Trump is given a Nobel Peace Prize, and the Korean Peninsula is nuke free, and a war and strife torn part of this world moves toward lasting peace and the ease of suffering of the North Korean people, I say, “Hip, Hip, Hoorah.” And let the tweeting don be the jolly good fellow. “IF”

We’ll see.

You are putting a whole lot of conditions on Trump. Much more than you put on Obama?

I didn't say that Trump deserved the NPP, but your saying that this only exists in the "echo chamber" is just false.
Granny Bear Wrote:You are putting a whole lot of conditions on Trump. Much more than you put on Obama?I didn't say that Trump deserved the NPP, but your saying that this only exists in the "echo chamber" is just false.

And that's the real point here. Obama's legacy is one of our being saddled with having to clean up his epic global mess, as well as our own domestic nightmare for which he continues to get off absolutely scot-free. In fact during the Obama administration, much of the noble gains of WW2 paid for with US blood and treasure were intentionally ceded back, IMHO. And not only that, the rabid revisionists and other deepstaters still lurking about on the taxpayer dime are still at it. Not to mention the fact that over 90% of the media whitewash every one of his failures while they invent and subverse their way as leaders of 'the resistance.'

Never heard the first peep out of him for any of that.
⬆️
I would humbly suggest that it is only seriously being discussed in echo chamber equivalents. However, were DJT to receive it, given a real and lasting end of tensions on the Korean peninsula, a nuke free North Korea, an ease of suffering of the North Korean people, three cheers.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
I would humbly suggest that it is only seriously being discussed in echo chamber equivalents. However, were DJT to receive it, given a real and lasting end of tensions on the Korean peninsula, a nuke free North Korea, an ease of suffering of the North Korean people, three cheers.

I would suggest that the opinions offered on the Chappell Show and like outlets fall just about a light year or two short of a foundation worthy on which to establish sound foreign policy. But as you are such a fan of foreign policy Obama-esque, I can understand your confusion.
TheRealThing Wrote:I would suggest that the opinions offered on the Chappell Show and like outlets fall just about a light year or two short of a foundation worthy on which to establish sound foreign policy. But as you are such a fan of foreign policy Obama-esque, I can understand your confusion.

Ah, not a fan of Chappelle? The analogy had nothing to do with foreign policy. Have you seen Charley Murphy’s stories?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, not a fan of Chappelle? The analogy had nothing to do with foreign policy. Have you seen Charley Murphy’s stories?

Ah. So in your mind a President can be awarded the NPP for achievements outside the realm of foreign policy?
Granny Bear Wrote:You are putting a whole lot of conditions on Trump. Much more than you put on Obama?

I didn't say that Trump deserved the NPP, but your saying that this only exists in the "echo chamber" is just false.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️

TheRealThing Wrote:I would suggest that the opinions offered on the Chappell Show and like outlets fall just about a light year or two short of a foundation worthy on which to establish sound foreign policy. But as you are such a fan of foreign policy Obama-esque, I can understand your confusion.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, not a fan of Chappelle? The analogy had nothing to do with foreign policy. Have you seen Charley Murphy’s stories?

Irony strikes again. The discussion which you skipped off of in typically superficial fashion however, did.
TheRealThing Wrote:Irony strikes again. The discussion which you skipped off of in typically superficial fashion however, did.

Friendo, per usual, your desire to reign supreme in some mythical kingdom has overtaken you. But since, apparently, you’ve never seen the Charley Murphy story alluded to, carry on.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Friendo, per usual, your desire to reign supreme in some mythical kingdom has overtaken you. But since, apparently, you’ve never seen the Charley Murphy story alluded to, carry on.

Once again you divert the attention and the discussion away from what could be a historic event on the world stage, in favor of your politically correct introversions. You just cannot get past it all, can you? The German leaders of WW2 gloried in the war itself, and you lefties remind of them. It's the fight you live for and the perfect example of that is the way liberal-dom have turned their backs and their ire on Kanye West. And what was his grievous trespass? His refusal to participate any longer in the uprising against this duly elected federal government.

But how many different ways do I have to tell you I don't watch stuff like that? Point conceded Sombrero and let the joy bells ring. I do know however, that Charley made money making charges of racism against white people, and I resented the sentiment. Frankly I never did understand what makes you think, you being white, that you are somehow exempt from the ire of those who being black, hate white folks. You know, even card carrying La-La Landers who've chosen the way of lackeys and kiss-ups don't earn a lot of respect. Thus the self righteous ambiguity of your act eludes me. Mutual respect is based on loftier principle. But do carry on with your projections against those you despise.
Trump on possibly winning Nobel peace prize:

"Peace is the prize"

This guy is a genius. He always hedges
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Trump on possibly winning Nobel peace prize:

"Peace is the prize"

This guy is a genius. He always hedges

Contrast that profoundly concise sentiment with his predecessor. A man so in love with the sound of his own voice it was like he was subject to the gravity of Jupiter, he just couldn't escape it.

In any case more meaning was inferred in those four words, than in all the endless and hollow oratory of one Barack Obama.