Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley hires David Halcomb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good move by Whitley.
He should of been hired when Anderson left.
Glad you are pleased. I don't think I know him.
David is a good guy, the kids like him and will play hard for him...He was promised this job back when Anderson left, glad he is getting his chance...
Good hire. Glad they finally made things right. I to remember when he was promised the job.
good hire and congrats and good luck on the new coaching job
Granny Bear Wrote:Glad you are pleased. I don't think I know him.

Some could argue David has had a more integral part in athletic success at Whitley than anyone.
The guy has done it all. Hes really smart and knowledgeable. Hes coach middle school basektball, volleyball. Softball, tennis, and has coach boys and girls.

David is a great guy who knows his stuff and has championships in region to his name.

By far the best move Whitley could have made. There was some pretty scary rumors on who the next hire was going to be but they made the right move here.
Got the work ethic and championships in other sports he has coached. Like to see the new hires that Whitley has done was not in house and thought that Whitley might go out of house on this one but great in house hire.
Time will tell if it was a good hire. From what I hear he's going to have his hands full dealing with parents.
OldJacket Wrote:David is a good guy, the kids like him and will play hard for him...He was promised this job back when Anderson left, glad he is getting his chance...

The guy hired instead of him last time is kin to the asst. superintendent though.
ratherbefishin Wrote:Time will tell if it was a good hire. From what I hear he's going to have his hands full dealing with parents.

That's everywhere. David is experienced in that as well.

Whitley has what i would consider the middle and fresh talent coming up they've ever had. If coached up right, they should dominate this region for a few years.
From what I have been told great hire! Should have them region contenders within the next two years. Lots of talented young kids in that school system.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good move by Whitley.
He should of been hired when Anderson left.
Confusederiously:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Some could argue David has had a more integral part in athletic success at Whitley than anyone.
The guy has done it all. Hes really smart and knowledgeable. Hes coach middle school basektball, volleyball. Softball, tennis, and has coach boys and girls.

David is a great guy who knows his stuff and has championships in region to his name.

By far the best move Whitley could have made. There was some pretty scary rumors on who the next hire was going to be but they made the right move here.

Better than another Dave I guess Confusednicker:
Bunch of young talent. He should have immediate success
This is the greatest hire for Whitley girls basketball in forever. He will bring some 13th Region Championships back to Whitley Co.