Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 5 Whitley County 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley is up 4-3 bottom of the seventh two outs with runners on first and second. Taylor hits a deep pop up to center and the kid from Whitley drops it. Corbin with the W.
I honestly think someone should do a TV show on the hundred choke jobs Whitley baseball has had against corbin in the past.
Its flat out remarkable to me how this happens every single time these two play.

If it was 20 to 1 in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs I would still take corbin to win.

At some point the luck has to change but it never has in my lifetime. Just outstanding how this continues to happen.
I agree completely RIUTG. As soon as it happened me and another guy made eye contact and said “not like we didn’t see it coming.” It really is remarkable
Nice job of sliding by Prewitt to take out reynolds after he bangs a couple deep shots. Whitley typical Busch league crap. The roll says he is either don’t know how to slide or it was intentional. Check Facebook frame by frame photos Busch league Whitley sore losers
Another good game. Don’t think the kid was trying to take him out. Just two kids making a play.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Nice job of sliding by Prewitt to take out reynolds after he bangs a couple deep shots. Whitley typical Busch league crap. The roll says he is either don’t know how to slide or it was intentional. Check Facebook frame by frame photos Busch league Whitley sore losers

I think you're overreacting a bit.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Nice job of sliding by Prewitt to take out reynolds after he bangs a couple deep shots. Whitley typical Busch league crap. The roll says he is either don’t know how to slide or it was intentional. Check Facebook frame by frame photos Busch league Whitley sore losers

Hello Pot, Meet Kettle. BANG!! DDE

Is it Bush League or Busch League? I think Busch is a Beer and Bush is a plant that they used as the out field fence back in the day.

But I may be wrong. Anyhow not sure if I would call in Bush/Busch League move. Just aggressive.

:goofy:
I agree 100%!

:fedup:

“Disclaimer”
My true views and comments can be given but you have to PM me because I’m being suppressed on this site.