Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Week 4 13th Region Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Week 3 is hard to judge with everyone playing out of state against out of state teams.
1. Knox Central- defending Champ and playing solid baseball to this point. Very athletic and really solid pitching. A lot like there basketball team!
2. North Laurel- playing better and basketball guys are hitting there strides. Very good defensively and pitching will get stronger as season goes on.
3. Corbin - big win against a solid Southwestern and played solid against North Laurel. Big week ahead with Whitley on Monday and Tuesday.
4. Whitley Co- There’s been a lot of talk about New coach, I believe that Monday and Tuesday will give early indication on the impact that he has made. I’ve been very impressed with the Colonels to this point of the season.
5. Clay Co - will be dangerous in second half of season and tournament time. Great coaches team and swings the bat as good as anyone.
6. South Laurel - great coach, I’ve not seen them play.
7. Middlesboro- will win there district and #1 pitcher is on the mound can beat anyone. One of the better coaches in the region and will keep getting better.
8. Williamsburg
9. Barbourville
10. Harlan Co.
11. Jackson Co.
Good review and rankings. Very fair assessment too. Should be a fun year in the 13th region