Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Barbourville?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's the word on this job?
Rumor has it.... The names I am hearing are Eric Fields, Amanda Vermillion, Brad Lewis, Eric Wright, and Konnie Snyder. Some great choices. They need to clean house anyway.
You cant get a better group of coaches for this job. Love seeing young up and coming coaches get a chance. Fields, Lewis and Wright would be HOME-RUN HIRES!!!
what happend to the coach that was coaching somebody update me on what going on or what happend i havent heard nothing about this
Can confirm the Troy Lee Thomas is trying to get back in the region and is applying for this job as well as Middlesboro and Whitley Co.

The Circus may be back in town!
Barbourville will hire within. Knox County rarely hires outside. Everyone forgets that Andi Hillard who coached Barbourville once before is in the school system.
Coach03 Wrote:Barbourville will hire within. Knox County rarely hires outside. Everyone forgets that Andi Hillard who coached Barbourville once before is in the school system.

Not this time, they want to win and need a winner from the outside.
You know so little but I’ll let you have your moment. Lol
Coach03 Wrote:Barbourville will hire within. Knox County rarely hires outside. Everyone forgets that Andi Hillard who coached Barbourville once before is in the school system.

This is one of the reasons why they never win, they keep hiring within.
Coach03 Wrote:You know so little but I’ll let you have your moment. Lol

There are no Dinky Jr's in the building! :biglmao:
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote:There are no Dinky Jr's in the building! :biglmao:

:truestory:
Coach03 Wrote:You know so little but I’ll let you have your moment. Lol

This is coming from the guy that put Morgan ahead of Mathis!

:lame:
And you put Collett like 5th! That’s laughable might wanna check how many D1 offers she has! What a joke! Morgan will be one of the only true bigs in the region next year, who stops her?
Coach03 Wrote:And you put Collett like 5th! That’s laughable might wanna check how many D1 offers she has! What a joke! Morgan will be one of the only true bigs in the region next year, who stops her?

Sounds like you do the Catpause each year, which is a joke!!!
Cats Pause was right on players and teams last year, as usual.
Yeah, coaches poll with Harlan County first last year, Harlan the two years before that and Bell the year before that.
HCS Wrote:Yeah, coaches poll with Harlan County first last year, Harlan the two years before that and Bell the year before that.

:theman:
SwallowedMyWhistle2 Wrote::biglmao:
Thank goodness we have Les Dixon doing the 12th region, 10 times better than the 13th region column.

That's a funny one.:biglmao:
Coach03 Wrote:And you put Collett like 5th! That’s laughable might wanna check how many D1 offers she has! What a joke! Morgan will be one of the only true bigs in the region next year, who stops her?

My guess is Collett will come in No. 1 next year - great player.
we need to keep this thread on topic please thanks
How did the interviews go yesterday? Heard that Lewis and Fields interviewed yesterday. Anyone else interviewed yet?
Rumor Has It.... Brad Lewis, Eric Wright, and Eric Fields interviewed yesterday. Synder is interviewing today. Vermillion got turned down after telling the committee she wanted to keep the current staff.
I know who the other guys are... who is Brad Lewis?
Olred Wrote:I know the other guys... who is Brad Lewis?

Who is Brad Lewis? He is just the Best Young Asst Coach in the area, maybe the State. Has helped North Laurel reach heights that they haven't been able to do in a long time. Great Young mind that players would love to play for!
I dont understand why no one is mentioning Brad Marsee? Great Young Coach, eats and lives it. Was a Great Player and knows how to coach. IMO I believe you start and stop your coaching search with him. The guy has paid his dues.
CoachWMills Wrote:I dont understand why no one is mentioning Brad Marsee? Great Young Coach, eats and lives it. Was a Great Player and knows how to coach. IMO I believe you start and stop your coaching search with him. The guy has paid his dues.

1st of all it's Marsay, not Marsee. 2nd of all, this would be terrible, they are cleaning house and he got to go.
CoachWMills Wrote:I dont understand why no one is mentioning Brad Marsee? Great Young Coach, eats and lives it. Was a Great Player and knows how to coach. IMO I believe you start and stop your coaching search with him. The guy has paid his dues.

Rumor Has It... Wrong Brad. Brad Lewis is who you maybe thinking of. Because you described Lewis to a T.
well
hchs fan Wrote:well

I agree 100%!

:fedup:

“Disclaimer”
My true views and comments can be given but you have to PM me because I’m being suppressed on this site.
How about Ledington, use to coach at Corbin and is now at North Laurel?
Pages: 1 2