Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay Co. 10 South Laurel 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wasn't at this one, was hoping Walter White could give us some info. Not surprised by the Clay win, but a run-rule game in five innings over the team that had been the best in the region offensively this year really caught my eye. Add that to the 4-0 win over Corbin this week, and I think Clay is the class of the region at this point.
Any win over a Laurel County team is huge, but when I saw the score I was shocked.
Good win for the Tigers. but somewhat deceiving score. Dixon did not play at all for South and Powhenski only played 4 innings. Jervis did not pitch for South. Clay played well. Next Tuesday will be a battle between Clay and North! Congrats Lady Tigers!
Heairing dixon may be out for the year with a broken leg. Any truth to that Walter
I saw a video clip from the South Laurel Cardspy award program and she wasn’t in a cast and walked on stage to receive an award. Just going by that clip I’d say a minor injury.
A parent from South told me she got hit by a pitch in the shin against Williamsburg Tuesday, it had swelled up and kept her from playing for a few days, but probably back this week.
Good news. Thanks guys