Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I have now seen it all...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today i was helping cut down a tree. While we was cutting it apart we found a very old toy car right in the middle of it. LOL
I would like to see a picture of that.
Midee1 Wrote:I would like to see a picture of that.
Sorry dint have a camera and we already got it out from the tree. i wish i did take a pic but i dint.
that's just weird
i wonder how it got put in there?
That's crazy. On hikes my dad and I have found barbed wire through the middle of trees or intertwined with it. It was pretty cool.
That is pretty odd
Was it an old metal car? Was it rusty?
Very odd to say the least.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Was it an old metal car? Was it rusty?
It dint have much rust on it. It was just a very old red metal car
how would it be possible for something to be in the middle of a tree?
Maybe there was a hole in the tree at one time and someone put the car in it and then the tree just started growing around it.
baseball fan, can you take a picture of the old car and post it somewhere...I'd love to see it.
Yea, post a picture. This story is very interesting.

I was playing around with my cousin's metal detector one day in the field across from my house and it went off, I dug where it beeped and there was an old metal toy car in the ground. I figure that it's not very old, probably came from a boy that lived there in the 80s-90s with his family. Not really an antique or anything.