Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County @ Estill County (4-10-18)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's that time again! The Pirates travel to Irvine to take on the Engineers in what promises to be a good matchup. Both considered by most to be in the top 4 teams of the region along with Perry and Hazard. I know that it is early and teams have not played a whole lot of games, but this game could tell us a little more about what to expect in the coming weeks and months.

Thoughts/Predictions?

I'll go with Estill in a tight one..

EC- 4
PC- 2
It's a sad day when ya can't even get comments on a rivalry baseball game of this magnitude. Sad, sad, sad.....
i don’t see estill beating Powell. Powell is gonna beat a lot of teams this year. Estill beating them is unlikely
Hard to tell. I haven't seen Estill play yet. Either way, I look for it to be a good game just like it is every year.
jumpshooter Wrote:It's a sad day when ya can't even get comments on a rivalry baseball game of this magnitude. Sad, sad, sad.....

“Game of this magnitude?” Really? It’s not exactly Saint X v. Trinity. However, after seeing powell beat South Laurel I think they will end up having a good year. That is a good win for any 14th region team.
10-4 Powell. Final from Irvine.