Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Billy Donovan to the Grizzlies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight on the 6 p.m. SportsCenter, Dick Vitale said he believe the Memphis Grizzlies could come at Billy Donovan with a $5 million per year contract after this season.

(I'm especially interested in hearing FOX_SPORTS' take on this since he was so dismissive of the possibility when I mentioned it over on the College Sports forum. Big Grin )
Well it would be the worst mistake he could make and that is going to the NBA. He would be another Rick P. if he does that, and that is flop.
Batpuff Wrote:Well it would be the worst mistake he could make and that is going to the NBA. He would be another Rick P. if he does that, and that is flop.
I agree
It could be a mistake, but a very profitable one for Donovan getting that money, and he would be highly sought after in the college ranks once his NBA days were over.
I also heard this as well on ESPN NEWS. It would be a total waste of time for Donovan to go pro. He should look at what Pitino and Calapari done when they coached in the NBA, hardly nothing, just went for the money. Stay were your heart is.
o i se how it is. he will to one of the low ranked teams in the NBA but not UK. although it is a 3.1 million dollar difference. lol