Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Week 1 Ranking 13th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Knox Central
2. Middlesboro
3. North
4. Corbin
5. Whitley Co
6. Clay Co
Change your mind within an hour?
North just rolled Knox?
Bobcat4years Wrote:1. Knox Central
2. Middlesboro
3. North
4. Corbin
5. Whitley Co
6. Clay Co

You should get out and watch more baseball. Lol.
B ville knocked of Middlesboro, north knocked of Knox.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:B ville knocked of Middlesboro, north knocked of Knox.

Off is what I meant, screen is broke
Capobianco looked great on the mound for North last night, KC couldn't get anything going against him. Clay also had an impressive win, 4-1 at South. What does it prove? Basically nothing, baseball is all about pitching and managing it for three games in the region. Overall, after seeing most everybody once, I would say Corbin and KC probably are best set up with depth of pitching, but North, Clay, Whitley, South, and maybe Middlesboro and on certain nights Jackson Co. and Barbourville will all be threats. Harlan Co. hasn't played yet, hard to read them so far.Confusednicker:
Clay County played a really good game last night. Great pitching performance and timely hitting was the key. I have seen Whitley County play twice this year and they are very impressive. They have a lot of good arms and very good on defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win a lot of games this year.
If some of you could read this world would be a better place.. The title says —-
Week 1 rankings
Dumb—-s
When everyone has there #1 pitcher on the mound, who is the best?
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:You should get out and watch more baseball. Lol.
I watch more than you bird dick
Knox and Corbin, in my opinion, are at the top. Whitley and North are close behind with Middlesboro and Clay. When McCullough and Spurlock pitch for Middlesboro they are very tough to beat.
1. Knox - deep and talented
2. Corbin - good all the way around and well coached
3. Whitley - already beat North Laurel and Clay
4. North Laurel - beat Knox
5. Clay - Beat south
6. South Laurel - struggled early, they'll be fine in the end
7. Middelsboro - best of A schools, but not ready to challenge with big boys
8. Everyone else
Bobcat4years Wrote:1. Knox Central
2. Middlesboro
3. North
4. Corbin
5. Whitley Co
6. Clay Co

Whitley County is moving on up.
Bobcat4years Wrote:If some of you could read this world would be a better place.. The title says —-
Week 1 rankings
Dumb—-s

:lame:
Bobcat4years Wrote:I watch more than you bird dick

Confusednicker:
1. Knox Central
2. Whitley Co.
3. Corbin
4. North Laurel

I can guarantee you that you don't.

But the consensus seems to be that you suck at this.
The Outsider Wrote:1. Knox Central
2. Whitley Co.
3. Corbin
4. North Laurel
you must be kidding me?? No disrespect intended..... I think W.C. will be top 5, but you can't possibly believe they are 2nd in the Region???
baller1989 Wrote:you must be kidding me?? No disrespect intended..... I think W.C. will be top 5, but you can't possibly believe they are 2nd in the Region???

of course they are.
baller1989 Wrote:you must be kidding me?? No disrespect intended..... I think W.C. will be top 5, but you can't possibly believe they are 2nd in the Region???

Top 2...top 5....not much difference in that at this point in time
TheColonel Wrote:North just rolled Knox?

Expect Knox to start hitting the ball better as the season goes on, don’t at all look forward to playing them again!!
All you know it all's keep disrespecting Whitley County, I’m sure that will give them even more motivation this year. They have a great coach now that has the ability and energy to make a really good team out of any reasonably talented bunch of kids. Mr Shope will make their presence felt in a big way in the 13th this year IMO.
you all may be correct about W.C.,. and I wasn't trying to disrespect, as stated., but I also don't believe they are 2nd in the region, but could also be your District Champions too. I hope that Shope does well. They def have all he means to produce there. Still don't think they are 2nd now or will be even later & I do think there is a diff in rankings 2nd-5th no matter when.. I want them to have good programs there and they should. It's a large school with plenty of athletes to participate with good facilities and finances. It makes the region much stronger
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:All you know it all's keep disrespecting Whitley County, I’m sure that will give them even more motivation this year. They have a great coach now that has the ability and energy to make a really good team out of any reasonably talented bunch of kids. Mr Shope will make their presence felt in a big way in the 13th this year IMO.

They are looking pretty good so far :biggrin:
1. Whitley- Well coached and the kids are playing hard.
2. Knox- Much talent
3. North-Good coaching, good seniors
4. Corbin-Lots of talent, but not showing it yet
5. Clay- can always hit
6. Middlesboro- Three solid pitchers, lacking the bats at this point
7. South Laurel-Great young Coach and should be fine by the seasons end.
8. Everyone else.. Watch Williamsburg they have some number issues, but they have a few good bats and a few good hitters.