Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox at Corbin Monday 3-26-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be interesting, but what’s your thoughts.
It should be a good game. I hope they let the game play out. They should be two of the top 4 teams in 13th Region.
Both teams struggling to hit it right now, but Knox has more pitching available going into this game. I'll take Knox 7-5.
What was final?
Knox 2-0 Corbin hit the ball but right at them and they made a couple real good plays.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Both teams struggling to hit it right now, but Knox has more pitching available going into this game. I'll take Knox 7-5.

Yeah after Friday’s 20 inning double header didn’t want to chance throwing anyone again this soon. We got to see there #1 and #3. After first round through the lineup I felt we adjusted well and started hitting the ball just right at them.
It was a good game and clean fun. It's early not much hitting, but thats expected this early in the season. Knox has strong pitching and it showed. Corbin will be fine they are in my top 4 teams in the 13th Region.
SEKYSports Wrote:It was a good game and clean fun. It's early not much hitting, but thats expected this early in the season. Knox has strong pitching and it showed. Corbin will be fine they are in my top 4 teams in the 13th Region.

I have only got to watch a few teams play this year what order do you show your top 6
Week one Ranking:
1. Knox
2. Middlesboro
3. Whitey Co
4. Corbin
5. North
6. Clay Co.
It's early, but here is as of Wednesday March 28th
1. Knox
2. Corbin
3. Clay
4. Whitley