Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pure PS2 and Xbox....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What your favorite?

What do you dislike the most?

Which system do you prefer? PS2 or Xbox...
PS2
Xbox

It takes forever for something to load when your playing a game on the PS2. Plus the graphics on the Xbox are better.
only thing i've ever played on either is that dance revolution thing.
i think thats x box?
Dance rev. is on both. And the graphics on the x-box are not that much better, I can't even notice the difference.
I like the x-box mainly for its built in harddrive
I'm a PS2 fan because of the controls. They just seem more simple and easier than the controls for XBox. That might be because i played playstation alot though. XBox does have awesome graphics though and Halo2 forced me to get one.
Well i personally think both are the same but with different controls. Ive heard of a rumor that PS3 is coming out in stores in the usa sometime this year. anyone heard that?
Once you get used to the controls its ok. I can't play a ps2 now cause I'm so used to the x-box controller
X-Box
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I like the x-box mainly for its built in harddrive

My PS2 has a 80 gb hard drive that I installed myself. I keep about 20 different games loaded on it at all times. Practically no load time..
I like the PS2 better just because theres more games out for it I like
Xbox
Yes, PS3 is coming out this summer, along with the new Harry Potter book!
Awesome, i wonder if it will be alot better than ps2....whats different or does anyone know?