Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JC 2 vs. Boyd Co. 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Matt Fyffe totally dominated the Lions tonight! He pitched 6 innings giving up 4 hits. Justin Blanton came in to relieve him with a strong 7th with a couple of K's. Great game by the Eagles and I must say the crowd was loud and proud!
Was it at JC
eaglehoops Wrote:Matt Fyffe totally dominated the Lions tonight! He pitched 6 innings giving up 4 hits. Justin Blanton came in to relieve him with a strong 7th with a couple of K's. Great game by the Eagles and I must say the crowd was loud and proud!
Huge win for Johnson Central as they go to 3-0..
Fyffe was very impressive and Blanton actually struck out the side in the 7th. Boyd Co. pitchers only gave up 3 hits themselves but hurt themselves with some costly errors and some baserunning mistakes. Now on to Perry Central in another huge game against a 14th region power.

Your right the crowd was huge and very loud . Great atmosphere.
Congrats to the Golden Eagles on this win. I'm glad to see Blanton and Fyffe doing well. Was this Blanton's first action on the hill this season?
GRIZZ Wrote:Congrats to the Golden Eagles on this win. I'm glad to see Blanton and Fyffe doing well. Was this Blanton's first action on the hill this season?
Yes.
Congrats to JC! I knew they would field a tough team this season. I'm glad to see the 15th get a great win.
This is an awesome win for the Golden Eagles. It sounds like Fyffe dominated this game! Great Job guys!
JC is number 1 in the region at this time IMO. Both Johnson Co. schools look good. People cannot overlook the feeder systems when you look at high school teams. The youth leagues have always been good down there.
pretty big shocker i didnt expect this
Wow. JC must have played a great game. Boyd County is a very tough team, Congrats JC.