Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wrestlemania Trivia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the only band to provide the theme songs for two WrestleManias?
My guesses are Motorhead, Saliva, or P.O.D.
Well you have the correct answer but which one is it.?

Also name the songs
Isn't Saliva the band for this year's?

I think so.

I know that "Always" was used earlier as well.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Isn't Saliva the band for this year's?

I think so.

I know that "Always" was used earlier as well.
Yes its them and this years song is ladies and gentlemen!
Awesome.

I have a trivia question now.

We can make this into a game, whoever gets an answer right can pose the next question.
who played the dx music during shawn michaels entrance during the wrestlamnia when he last the title to stone cold. i dont know the answer im hopin somebody else does
Who participated in the very first match in the very first Wrestlemania?
bizmark Wrote:who played the dx music during shawn michaels entrance during the wrestlamnia when he last the title to stone cold. i dont know the answer im hopin somebody else does

bizmark, I've heard and seen several answers to this question.

Some people say that the original DX theme song was done by Rage Against the Machine. The newer one, that was on the Attitude CD was done by "The DX Band" and is called "Break It Down"
OK that would be

Tito Santana against the Executioner
Batpuff Wrote:OK that would be

Tito Santana against the Executioner

Correct.
In the final match of WrestleMania XI, \ Bam Bam Bigelow took on who.
LT!!!!!!
Correct answer but I dont think it was the last match of that particular wrestlemania. It wasnt a main event match. I am pretty sure it was a mid-card matchup.
ComfortEagle Wrote:bizmark, I've heard and seen several answers to this question.

Some people say that the original DX theme song was done by Rage Against the Machine. The newer one, that was on the Attitude CD was done by "The DX Band" and is called "Break It Down"
The original DX theme was done by Rage against the Machine.
Here is a question for you.
In the Wrestlemania when Dusty Rhodes fought the Macho Man in a tag match, who where their partners and who accompanied Dusty Rhodes and partner to the ring????
Macho Man's Partner Sensational Sherri
Dusty Rhodes Partner "Sweet Sapphire" and they were accompanied by Miss Elizabeth.
Here's a though one:

In Wrestlemania III "Rowdy" Roddy Pipers far well match aka "loser gets his head shave clean match" who was his opponent, and who managed his opponent at the time?? Also who assisted piper in the haircutting after he was victorious over this opponent??