Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: the returning 15th region champs. sheldon clark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sheldon clark lost five seniors last year. that could hurt them running for the regions again. but other then that i think the will be just as good. they have already won both of there first 2 games. for both game they have combined for 32 runs in 12 innings. The sheldon clarks cardinals coach mike hall sure has made the cards really turn around in the last couple of years. i think as long as he is with them they will be great... good luck 2 the cards in the 2007 baseball season, good luck for the 2 seniors daniel harless and kenneth todd. and also good luck 2 coach Mike hall.
They will be pretty good I watched them scrimage Belfry, and Belfry beat them in a scrimage and Belfry is good but by no means near the top of the 15th Region this year. I think Sheldon Clark will be a middle of the pack team probably around the top half in the 15th but not at the main top two or three. I think though a team like them or a Belfry could be a dangerous team come the end of the year they have some talent to still develop right now.
SC played the Belfry and PCC scrimmage without they're best player also.