Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: YouTube Arrest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone see the wymt news story last night about the Pike County boy who was arrested for a string of vandalisms? He posted many of these stupid acts on youtube. I hope he gets what he deserves. A prank is one thing but when you harass fast food workers, and do these acts I think you should be taught a very tough lesson. Here is a link to the story http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/6735811.html
People like this get what they deserve. Rolleyes
I love when people who do stupid stuff like this get caught.
It's hilarious that the people around here don't realize that people who see the video will know him AND turn him in. That's how the communities here work. Either that or they call your parents and you get your...well, you know.
Anybody who does these crazy things DESERVE to be punished.....and if you are stupid enough tp post it for the world to see, then.....LOL....I laugh at how stupid you really are.....I think they should make his little a$$ go out and clean grabage and see how funny it is to clean up someone else's mess....then again it probably would be his own trash that he is out picking up!!!! 18 or not, my parents would have beat the holy crap out of me if I even was with someone who did this, let along do it myself.....kids have less and less respect these days......shhhesshhh
I saw it on the news last night, but I couldn't find any of the videos.
I love it when they're caught like this too... it's hard to believe people can be that dumb
I love on one of the videos when the keep saying "Man we're going to go to jail for this" Smile
Here are all the videos for anybody that wants to see how stupid these guys are. >>>LINK<<<
i mean that's wild
The funniest video featuring this guy wasnt on youtube, it was on mountain news as they showed him in handcuffs being placed in the police car! I hope he gets a very harsh punishment. They should bring out the Cane and give him a few dozen licks!
OMG ! I watched some of their stupid videos. These guys are idiots ! Most of it was cruel behavior to hard working people in their own community. I hope they get punished.
[quote=Advance Eagles]OMG ! I watched some of their stupid videos. These guys are idiots ! Most of it was cruel behavior to hard working people in their own community. I hope they get punished.[/quote

That's the thing: cruel stuff. Bam Marjera
and Johnny Knoxville and the like...copy cats...
lowest common denominator stuff when making
someone else look like an idiot or mistreating
other people is held up as something to be
laughed at.
this is shameful.....
Watch the clips. The Taco Bell one alone proves what a dumb--- he is. He tries to confuse the lady by speaking Spanish and his hick --- can barely speak 5 words in an accent so thick that you feel bad for him. "Oh-laaaa. Como ezzz-taaaass?"
Thanks for the pm CW.