Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sources say Donovan Hasn't Even Been Approached by Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to sources close to the situation, Donovan hasn't even spoken with anyone from Kentucky since Smith was run out of town. The other potential option for Donovan may be the lure of the NBA and the Miami Heat.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6616774
Donovan CANT speak with Kentucky until AFTER his season is over. No news here.
My thought on the Miami Heat is this. Don't you think he's learned anything from Calapari and his mentor Pitino about coaching in the NBA? There's no way. And NBA money is available at either Florida or Kentucky.
corndog23 Wrote:Donovan CANT speak with Kentucky until AFTER his season is over. No news here.

Exactly. It's today's spin story to keep the issue hot and debated.
I liked the Iona coaching rumor from that link, about Louisville assistant Steve Masiello rumored to be the head coach of the Gaels.

And no rumor about the Marshall job?
Just because Donovan isn't communicating with UK doesn't mean his agent isn't doing it for him.
calQlate Wrote:Just because Donovan isn't communicating with UK doesn't mean his agent isn't doing it for him.
Much the same as Tubby's agent talking with Minn..

I wish these guys would find something new to print. Same old stuff. Like mentioning Pelphrey had not been thought of a million times.