Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Floyd central coaching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumor has it theyre looking to already replace Kevin spurlock as the helm of the boys program...seems like beaver creekers wasn't thrilled of the outcome of the season. Anyone heard if this is true or not
I heard they are talking with Patino.
Booger Branch Bandit Wrote:I heard they are talking with Patino.

Confusedtare:
Anyone that "truly" knows Spurlock knows that he is an AS- - - - -! He knows basketball but he is a user.....Just saying....He used Sheldon Clark then he tricked the Floyd BOE....His true colors...(like everyone in life) always come out!
Booger Branch Bandit Wrote:I heard they are talking with Patino.

Who's "Patino"?

If you're going to try and be funny.... at least get the spelling correct. It's spelled Pitino.
Oops. You got me. Thank goodness somebody called me out on this one. I will refrain from all future attempts of trying to be funny.
Spurlock not a very good coach
[Image: 8LHimJD.png]

wowza, this picture was captured by them jaguarz secret spies. CT gettin calls all day Friday trying to work out a deal for ole fatpat to replace Hitchcock. Lil feller called me in for lunch and broke it down for me. I told CT that Pat Nation is the only team that runs in my blood, baby!

#humidityonabigmanshairisakilla More mash taters please!!!
Spurlock stays, no other takers for his services. They will be respected.
I doubt after only one season, especially considering all the variables that go into hiring/firing around here.. Plenty of people unhappy Im sure, just not the right ones.. Besides he still coaches three or four other activities at the school..
He coaches 1 other activity, softball
Henry Webb is gone. Maybe Hager would do a better job as Head Coach if he stays?
It don’t matter Spurlock will leave on his own in a year or two he usually leaves after two to three years he don’t stay long at any place
Ball25 Wrote:He coaches 1 other activity, softball
He's the boys basketball
He's the girls softball and
He also is the Golf coach.That's three for sure and I've been told he will be coaching the bass fishing team when it gets rolling..
He's not the golf coach, Kevin slone is and I talked to someone on the fishing team and they said who the coach was I can't remember the name but it wasn't him.