Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 18 Allen Central 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sources tell me that Sheldon Clark beat Allen Central 18-5 tonight. Good game for the Cardinals.
Nice win Cards.
The Rebels have struggled in their first 2 games this season. AC gave up 7 runs in the first inning alone. The Rebels settled down and had some good defensive innings before things flew apart again. Hopefully things will look up for the Rebels as the season progresses and they gain Varsity experience. AC JV will take on Johnson Central this evening. The Varsity returns to play Pikeville on 3/29; Powell County on 3/30 and Magoffin County on 3/31.

Good Luck Rebels- don't give up!!
Who pitched for SC and was it their Ace?
brady horn started in the game against allen central. but daniel harless and chris ward came into close.
but i think kenneth todd is there best pitcher and hitter this year

good luck cards
Congrats SC
yankeefan Wrote:brady horn started in the game against allen central. but daniel harless and chris ward came into close.
but i think kenneth todd is there best pitcher and hitter this year

good luck cards

Kenneth todd is not there best pitcher or
hitter this year, best hitter is by far daniel harless and the best player on the team, now pitching is between kenneth todd and brady horn, and i would say brady horn