Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Corbin - 2007 Pike County Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a great game.

The Red Army vs. The Redhounds.

I say if Cashen is on his game he can really hurt the Pirates in a lot of different ways.
Belfry's pass defense has to really improve to stop Jewels Redhounds.

If May and the Pirates start clicking and control the line of scrimmage they can eat up clock to keep Cashen off the field.
Corbin's Defensive line has to really improve to stop the Heywood running system.

I saw both of these teams last games in 2006 and they are very good. Wish both teams good luck.
I have seen the Cashen kid play and I will be surprised if Corbin does not pull this out or it goes to a nail biter.
this will be a good game.
Corbin has a big strong line and Cashen is a playmaker at QB. I look for Corbin to plug up the middle and force Belfry to the outside or to the air. I think Corbin wins this game.
This will be a great game, and Belfry should do well....will be a close one to open up the season.
cashen is good. the line is really strong and with some experience these recevers will be better this year. played against both teams in 96 and for what they have returning i say corbin takes it in a close one
^thats 06 not 96.
Watched both teams play last season.This will be a great football game to check out. BTW- What's the date?
Corbin in a close one. But good luck to both teams in this one. Can't wait until the PCB. Always some good games.
well well. if it isnt advance eagles. it dont matter cause youll probably be watchin russell that week Cool
Confusedticktong
bizmark Wrote:well well. if it isnt advance eagles. it dont matter cause youll probably be watchin russell that week Cool
That's right Bizmark, I will be watching Russell put the hammer on. That's why I won't be going to Pikeville.
then i geuss you wont be needin the date, will ya punk :redboxer:
bizmark Wrote:then i geuss you wont be needin the date, will ya punk :redboxer:
Hey Now, I still want to know when it is. I know you'll be checking out the Devils that night too,Mr.Smartypants
:BigLaugh:
So does anyone know the offical schedule for the pike county bowl?
Still say Belfry in a close one. 27-22
rallo316 Wrote:this will be a good game.
I agree it should be a dandy. 2 Mountain football traditions squaring off in the biggest bowl game in the state.
Do they play the friday or saturday game????

thats gonna be a great game, I hope belfry wins though
I think Corbin wins it by 2. It should be a very good game.
i'm for belfry all the way,i've got a boy that plays for the middle school..but if they play the way they played against russell,it will be the same result..they got to get remotivated...the last 2 yrs the looked loke they was scared...3yrs ago when russell came down undeafted..they had fire in there eyes ready to play...i hope they dont think i'm badmouthing them cause i'm not...i just want to see the same fire.
cuppett777 Wrote:i'm for belfry all the way,i've got a boy that plays for the middle school..but if they play the way they played against russell,it will be the same result..they got to get remotivated...the last 2 yrs the looked loke they was scared...3yrs ago when russell came down undeafted..they had fire in there eyes ready to play...i hope they dont think i'm badmouthing them cause i'm not...i just want to see the same fire.

That same fire is hard to keep burning for that long of a time. The Belfry of last year did not look like the Belfry of 04 that's for sure.
Midee1 Wrote:That same fire is hard to keep burning for that long of a time. The Belfry of last year did not look like the Belfry of 04 that's for sure.

all those guys were from belfry though Wink
i might just come and watch this one.
Should be a good one..
bizmark Wrote:all those guys were from belfry though Wink

Do you want a little whine with your cheese?